goa doesnt want my money

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Very odd stuff is happening with GOA payment processor. I have 2 problems:
1. I can't buy a new account using GOA website, it just saids: We are sorry transaction denided etc. BUT i can perfecly renew my subscription with same card. There are enought money to buy 10 accs but they just wont sell me. Im happy i can renew atleast.
2. I do have another card which i use sometimes to pay my subs also but this is very funky...When i enter card details everything goes ok, acc gets opened within 1 minute. When i log on Net Bank i see the hold wanadoo put on those 12euroes but in few days when funds are supposed to be cleared they are released instead and i dont get charged at all, tho accounts are still open. I dont mind playing for free at all :) but i dont wana get trouble becouse of some banking error.

PS. with the first card which i cant use to buy a new account, renew process is working perfectly and i get charged in time. i just pay with the card i got more money on, dont use a specific one each time.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
just say u never noticed the money wasnt leaving ur account, its there problem really and they cant ban u for it.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, my bank told me same thing, they might want to charge me again or smth, becouse it is the merchants problem, they did not clear the funds they put hold on but released them instead. Most interesting is that on the Bibit site there is an option where u can track payments made by your credit card, guess what? All transactions from that card were succesfully cleared :eek6: Guess Bibit owns goa lots of cash :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom