GOA do something and do it NOW

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
GOA for the love of god do something now - There is a die hard core on dyvet but your going to loose even them - When 2 different raids in 2 days have to be cancelled due to lack of numbers it is becoming stupid.

Think about this GOA - we have paid our subs every month - we have stuck with you all these years through the good and the bad - we didn't desert you for wow EQII eve etc etc we have stayed loyal so once again FOR THE LOVE OF GOD give us something back and get the population back up - You say you do targetted advertising ? To whom the already converted - Run a national press advert for a week tv ad you know like blizzard do !!!

I have never once seen any advert for DAOC in the uk I only learned of the game through word of mouth.

Please please do something before there is no one left -- Hell dig deep in your pockets give lapsed players free expansions and 2 month free - Hell yes it will sting your pocket for short time - and no i dont think the community would mind if you did this and the population went back up.

Just DO SOMETHING.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
GOA for the love of god do something now - There is a die hard core on dyvet but your going to loose even them - When 2 different raids in 2 days have to be cancelled due to lack of numbers it is becoming stupid.

Think about this GOA - we have paid our subs every month - we have stuck with you all these years through the good and the bad - we didn't desert you for wow EQII eve etc etc we have stayed loyal so once again FOR THE LOVE OF GOD give us something back and get the population back up - You say you do targetted advertising ? To whom the already converted - Run a national press advert for a week tv ad you know like blizzard do !!!

I have never once seen any advert for DAOC in the uk I only learned of the game through word of mouth.

Please please do something before there is no one left -- Hell dig deep in your pockets give lapsed players free expansions and 2 month free - Hell yes it will sting your pocket for short time - and no i dont think the community would mind if you did this and the population went back up.

Just DO SOMETHING.

If you read the other thread concerning Dyvet, Req has already said what they have recently done, I suggest you read it :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If you read the other thread concerning Dyvet, Req has already said what they have recently done, I suggest you read it :)

Which would be nothing ... Right ? ;)

They don't care ... fuck em they seen the last of my cash tbh :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom