GoA Bugs..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
GoA,

Is there any reason why you can not put up a list of known bugs that are specific to the Euro DAOC version.

I know you keep telling us that there is more than just translation that needs to be done on the files thats are sent from Mythic, so how about telling us which bugs are being investigated. I dont think i have ever seen a list of known problems for the EU servers

MrCeill

Fledgling Freddie
One of the most annoying bugs ive come accross whilst leveling to 50 is the "This object is too far away to pick up"

Picture a mass of loot spread out across a small area. Im trying to collect it all using the "Target nearest loot" key and Get. Yet instead of targetting the nearest loot it decides to target the farthest piece of loot from where im standing.

Hardly a serious issue, but when your trying to minimize leveling downtime this adds to the frustration of it.

I wont even start with line of sight issues. Why they dont just remove the entire LoS code is beyond me, enemy's cast and run through solid objects anyway so what's the point in it?

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Last night a luri attacked me, I hit the nearest enemy key, slam, slam, slam, and after that recognized that the nearest enemy was a palintone :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
tried to rez biratain last night in rvr even though he was only a few yards away from me in game and kept saying target is too far away even almost stood on him and still got the same message

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Cant see its worth the extra work for GOA to say the current bug list, tbh most bug fixes are in the notes for the next patch, so look on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom