[GOA]A strange map

P

pinball

Am i the only one thats done this quest....Pls someone help me :D
Where is the kobold in balck mountains south? :D

W

whuzzy

if i am to remember correctly and it is the kobbie you are looking for, then when u pass the bridge when coming from ludlow or from cammy other entrance with the 2 towers, you go right behind it ... and then keep abit further on to the left, you should see a camp with some funny guys and a kobbie in the middle of em.
was a long time ago that i was there though, so, couldbe that my directions are not 100% accurate 8D

Whuzz

T

Tranquil-

Hm, sure it's not to the right and at the foot of the mountain? Cause I seem to remember a quest with some small npc's and a slightly bigger kobold around a campfire. Iirc.

L

legaoniel.old

quest

right from 2 towers up against hill on left a wee bit further along.

I

influenza

Btw how do you get the cloak off that guy at west downs?

A

alara

wheres that guy keldan ur supposed to get the map off, cant seem to find him around cu..or is he in the forest around cu?

I

influenza

He behind CU just near the side of the hill

P

pinball

Thnx for ur help guys maybe ill finally find that dar kobbie and tell him to show me the treasure ;)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by influenza
He behind CU just near the side of the hill

Looked everywhere for him still no luck :s Anyone got a /loc for him?

F

freerp

havent got a loc but if you go behind hut with shield merchant and slightly to your left over a small hill theres a few fildiths and goblins he stands near to them by a tree

M

Moody

Loc for Keldan for me was 37200, 39700. Be aware of the fact he can be INSIDE a tree which happened to me when I talked to him and he moved away in a tree :) If he's in a tree the first time you look for him it can be hard to find him :) Just spam F8 a bit to target him then

There's also another GOA quest called "Help". Got it fro Stewart Sareel at Lethantis Association entrance:D

M

Moody

I got the infil in Cotswold who gave me the quest angry and he flamed me and threw me out of the pub :(

S

SoulFly Amarok

From infil to the guy in forest, to him to wd to get cloak, gave cloak to the guy who wanted it, then got map, then the quest was finished:confused: :confused:

A

Asha

you weren't supposed to give the map back to the guy in cots, you were supposed to go to a iconu at the foot of lethantis. He sends you to the kobie in S Black Mountains - he's around the dwarf campfire with another female kobie. Don't kill him and Don't say "nothing" or he won't give you back the map. Anyone figured out what he wants to hear, plz tell.

P

Purefun

Try money (pay ?) , might, food, fame, knowledge.

M

mincepie

Killed the stupid Kobbie! About to give a blood stained map back :/

C

chretien

I said 'map' to him and he asked me why I wanted a map. He then asked me if I had a cart to give him. Anyone know where I can get a cart?

O

Ocalinn

reward is a rune with +250 AF for 15 mins.. 3 charges

C

chretien

Originally posted by Ocalinn
reward is a rune with +250 AF for 15 mins.. 3 charges
Right and how do you get the kobbie to give the map back without killing him?

N

NightyP

A strange map? i had to go to camp forest and Kill some named bandit for a map

A

Asha

it doesn't stack w/cleric buffs and it's bugged and seems to actually lower your af.

I got hit harder w/o buffs vs full buffed arms than me full buffed (except af) and this af sheild vs same full buffed arms.

af value doesn't change when you cast it.

you can't recharge it :p

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Asha
it doesn't stack w/cleric buffs and it's bugged and seems to actually lower your af.

I got hit harder w/o buffs vs full buffed arms than me full buffed (except af) and this af sheild vs same full buffed arms.

af value doesn't change when you cast it.

you can't recharge it :p

You still havent told us what to say to the kobbie, put us out our misery ! :(

L

ladon

I have to get 3 vials of cuttlefish ink from Alfred the Pedlar so perhaps they have changed quest.
Havn't got a clue where to find Pedlar though.

Users who are viewing this thread