go sleep everyone :o

Chronictank

FH is my second home
translation:
cba to fix it tonight
we do it in the morning after cofee and croisont(sp?)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
more than likely "haw he haw he haw anglatare shop keepers we have had le riots so we are going to take it out on you for laughing at us and if you moan more we will make you wait until friday"

stickyplaster

Fledgling Freddie
well lets face facts here, good ole goa has now got to go to considerable expense to itself to find a carboot sale/ 2nd hand antique computer shop that will sell a coal powered server unit that is compatible with their 3rd hand 1970's Russian hardware.

spend some money and buy some decent hardware imo :twak:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
stickyplaster said:
well lets face facts here, good ole goa has now got to go to considerable expense to itself to find a carboot sale/ 2nd hand antique computer shop that will sell a coal powered server unit that is compatible with their 3rd hand 1970's Russian hardware.

spend some money and buy some decent hardware imo :twak:

tbh, they prob got sum good hardware atm...just all the little things that go unseen ball up and hit us stronger than it should.
oh and if they did buy new servers etc...wat u tink will happen wen they tell us they gotta close the servers !! all of them for like 2 days to take out all the cables, servers, maybe old fittings to walls or wat eva...then put in new fittings, servers, cables..do tests, back everything up...then goa say "well we worked for 48's..u still QQin thanks guys were going on a vacation !!" :twak:
coz no..there wouldnt be any quickcasting involved in this operation :eek7:

Almao

Fledgling Freddie
"Supprising fact of the day, GOA servers have a better uptime record than Us servers."

"Whine whine whine. It's not like the servers are down that often. Infact, this is probably the first unplanned server downtime ever."

"Actually the GOA servers have been running better hardware than the US servers for most of the time playing"

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Almao said:
"Supprising fact of the day, GOA servers have a better uptime record than Us servers."

"Whine whine whine. It's not like the servers are down that often. Infact, this is probably the first unplanned server downtime ever."

"Actually the GOA servers have been running better hardware than the US servers for most of the time playing"
yet our servers are down
once again
Surprising fact of the day, you are not getting what you paid for.
Most companies have redundancy, GOA's service grinds to a halt if one router falls over

I personally dont care whats happening on the US servers,
but for those of us with limited free time ot throw into this game it is a considerable ammount of time, 1 day compensation isnt gona change the fact that i cant use it

Almao

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, im bored thats why I posted some quotes of another thread.

Obviously I didnt write that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom