Go read please

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
i find 'campaigns' like this childish

the same way i found the nerf dragon fang campaign from the other realm stealthers distasteful

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
so? if dpsdebuff interupts stay, lets bring back asd interupts.

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Adictive thing the overpowerness, right? :m00:
i havent rvr'ed in around 6-7 months actively

way to post something totally clueless

the likelyhood that this entire thing was prolly made cus the thread started lost a few fights and burst a vein in his forehead and blamed the loss on that one thing for lack of anything else to blame, kinda ruins the intention of this whole thing

i take this as seriously as someone whining about hib being overpowered with instant mez and pb just after they lose a fight to a hib grp

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The fact is that the Enchanter insta DPS debuff is the only insta debuff awarded to a cloth caster (bar BDs) that still interrupts, and this is several patches after Mythic claimed that this was no longer the case. Enchanters are prevalent in Hibernia, and chances are high you will meet one in every fight against Hibs. While not as bad as insta ASD on a support class able to spam it whenever they want (i.e. healers pre-nerf), this bug (clear enough?) ensures that no enemy cloth caster will be able to get the initiative if they face off against an enchanter (in other words, "oops, I'm getting nuked, insta debuff the culprit and retake the initiative").

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
so why has this just come up as an issue now?

i agree it should be fixed to work as documented, just dont see why all this attention now.. which leads me to believe what i stated above as this being a knee jerk reaction from someone who just wants to cry nerf in a polite manner at something.

its that which is distasteful, and that is what i responded to originally, the knee jerk.

Aussie

Banned
a random player who played emain for a day would understand better then that r10 retard who hasn't played for 6+ months. so why bother arguing with him.

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
a random player who played emain for a day would understand better then that r10 retard who hasn't played for 6+ months. so why bother arguing with him.
wrong again babe

not actively, ie, i still rvr, just not obsessively as before

get the plug out your ass ego lord, and get some reading comprehension :)

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Tzeentch said:
so why has this just come up as an issue now?
Its always been an issue in my books, its just if you whine about it all the time (like I did back when I was active) you just get called a whiner :)

In the right hands the dps debuff interupt can change the outcome of a fight....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom