Go above 200p cap?

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Heya guys.

I just wonder if there is any way to carry more than 200p on your char. I want to buy the Astral blade of illusions and it is only up for 210p on housing merchants so I kinda need to swap some money somehow.

I heard you can buy a house, buy garden stuff from some merchant, give your character plats up to 199, then pull the garden stuff back from CM then sell them back and in that way get over 200p.

Is that true? I am not sure how exactly to do it since the guy who told me spoke crappy crappy english.

Thanks!

btw,
Sup dawg Max

/Nealima. Liima Ywain-6

Punishment

Resident Freddy
199p 999g 99s 99c and mansion deeds//villa deeds+scales

They need to up the cap to 500p tbh , badly :(

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
and it is only up for 210p on housing merchants so I kinda need to swap some money somehow.

Just how evil is that,he's prolly stored it in there and gave it impossible price so nobody buys it.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
someone who stole 2 astral blades last week from a ml10 put them on alb shortly after for 210p each, most likel;y same person.
when i say stole, i mean he spammed trading window with the raid leader when they were giving the loot to the roll winners.
dont know how hard/easy it is to do though. but the leader got some serious flack for it.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
If they do this, the prices will go up the sky, and we dont want that :twak:

There are not much left in the game u need to use plats for :)

WHen the ml10 items can be bought from scales/glass in an upcomming patch, then u only need plats for your crafting, horse, rents and repairs :)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
You can have exactly 200p.

Just need to trade it correctly..

Like the last copper needs to be 1 copper.. Did it with /settle command on my CM on quite a few chars.. ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
someone who stole 2 astral blades last week from a ml10 put them on alb shortly after for 210p each, most likel;y same person.
when i say stole, i mean he spammed trading window with the raid leader when they were giving the loot to the roll winners.
dont know how hard/easy it is to do though. but the leader got some serious flack for it.

Poor guy , i was on both those raids and tho it is lame you have to stand away form the bg when handing out stuff and CHECK who is trading with you , ive led 1 or 2 raids and i warn people that if they dont unstick me asap im gonna log out for 30 mins with the loot and have a smoke and a bite to eat and they move fast :p

Hey btw im domination//zoom//nursey on alb didnt know that was you perfy :D

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
199p 999g 99s 99c and mansion deeds//villa deeds+scales

They need to up the cap to 500p tbh , badly :(

not true! a char can hold exactly 200plats... but u cannot trade with other's so u hit 200p then its 199 999 99 99
but if u totally empty ur char of money and then sell the mansion deeds u end up with xactly 200p ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
tell them to stop fucking around and making items so good everyone needs them. Then there will be no need for 200plat cap.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Poor guy , i was on both those raids and tho it is lame you have to stand away form the bg when handing out stuff and CHECK who is trading with you , ive led 1 or 2 raids and i warn people that if they dont unstick me asap im gonna log out for 30 mins with the loot and have a smoke and a bite to eat and they move fast :p

Hey btw im domination//zoom//nursey on alb didnt know that was you perfy :D

i was playing Fforwyr my scout that raid m8, i remember the name Domination, i should of assumed it was you knowing that your into ropes, handcuffs n whips etc.....

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Remember when 5 plats was lot of money? I do :(

5 plats? I remember when as a ranger I could only shoot a certain number of arrows at a mob becuase I'd only get x gold.

I couldn't even afford horses most of the time and used to have run between Mag Mell and Howth a lot.

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
I remember when having a black dyed chest piece, was like the most uber of all awesomeness.. Now that was the days, infact, some of the first days too :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I remember way back in OF times, just as I had been accepted in Illuminati, I asked Calvin/Reaver(What ever happened to him? He was the nicest guy ever:() for a few gold pieces to buy new arrows for my scout.. He then handed me 211g and I thought to myself "Shit! I must be the second richest guy on the entire server, just after Calvin!" :D

I was also the first of my friends who got a cloak with an emblem which was fucking uber!

Afran

Part of the furniture
I remember way back in OF times, just as I had been accepted in Illuminati, I asked Calvin/Reaver(What ever happened to him? He was the nicest guy ever:() for a few gold pieces to buy new arrows for my scout.. He then handed me 211g and I thought to myself "Shit! I must be the second richest guy on the entire server, just after Calvin!" :D

I was also the first of my friends who got a cloak with an emblem which was fucking uber!

Aye, had a similar experience... Wasn't guilded, but asked some guy for a gold I'd been chatting with quite a bit, called Colby, can't remember if he was an armsman or paladin but he gave me 25g, I must've been 11 or 12 years old then and was like "whoa" :p

Felt so rich ^^

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I dinged my first 50 with 4 plat in my bank, but also back then there was bugger all to spend it on...oh the days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom