GMs messing about?

C

cleeve

Hey all

Did corruscating mines in Hibernia this afternoon with a group of 8. We're pulling Abysmals in the mines and generally having a laugh as we grind our way through the early to late 30s levels.

We pulled an abysmal and were shocked and amazed to see another abysmal appear out of the gloom sprinting towards us. With the group screaming ADD, MEZZ, ADD!! etc in group chat - the second Abysmal stops. Says;

"ooopppppsssshhh toooo maaaaannnyyyy shishsihsishs"

and turns tail and runs the other way.

One set of underwear and fresh trousers later - we continued our exp quest.

It must have been a GM - All I wanted to say was, whilst there are aspects of the service from GOA that we arent pleased with - some of the GMs are doing a quality job atm - I would love to see more monster interaction and roleplaying in the game.

Cheers

Revor

O

old.Lianuchta

LOL, hope you got a screenie. Sounds like someone was having a bit of fun during their coffee break or whatever.

M

Morrobainn

Yeah that sounds great. Have to say that more of this type of thing can only be a boon to the game and make it that much better for everyone. Nice to know that you should be ready for anything to happen even when on the xp treadmill.

The Guildmaster kidnapping we have already seen on this server was a great evening for everyone concerned and I am waiting for more of these types of things.

Yrs,
Morrobainn

O

old.Nedowiz

Hehe darn I would love it if more such things happened. Would make exping a bit more exiting.......

M

matax

Don't know about Middie and Albion, but can't recall any pets on Hib talking to us :)

C

Cedig

didn't mean that, I meant are you sure a pet didn't teleport through the wall and pull an add

O

old.Moongoose

Haha seen similar a few times in Albion. It's just a bug or lag I'm afraid, but surely wakes you from your eternal exp-sleep :)

Phaeron Moongoose, l50 cleric, Alb/pry

C

cleeve

Nope folks

It was a GM

One of the gms was logged in and in corruscating mines whilst we were there. They sent one of the high levels and told them to wander over to the abysmals.

Have you ever known a monster talk?

I wish I had a screenie

Abysmal says "oooosossssssshh tooooo maaaanyyyy shhsihishsiiss"

was very funny once we realised it was a GM and not some weird scout

It wasnt a pet no-one in the group had pets out

Revor

O

old.jinny

Heh,

I was with Revor when the above happened and one of our group had been chatting to the GM who was in Corus at the time.

I think it was just a bit of fun he was having and as Revor said after the initial 'WTF??? Abysmals don't add??????' it was actually very funny :D

Nice to see GM's can still keep up a sense of humour given all the bitching they have to put up with ;)

Hope to see more loony mobs in the near future........

O

old.Woodmansee

Have you ever known a monster talk?

Yes Ive seen lots talk!

D

Damon_D

Hehe watch what you say to those gm's , I remember back in my UO days , we where killing deamons and the spawn was a little slow , so a friend send a msg to the gm's if coulnd not turn up the spawn a nothc , just so for fun :) Next thing we know, right behind us spawns like 5 deamons and a Balron, those of you who have not played UO dont know what a Balron is it, it would be like you had a glacier giant spawning between ya legs , was mighty fun and then we died, then the balron said , something like " MUUUHHAAAAA was that spawn enough or shall I up it a nothc more " We laughed so hard.. then we msg'd for help and a few sec's later the body's gated in and had 10 or more dragons with em, and rezed us, we then tried to kill the gm/balron and he let us after one H of a fight , with monsters popping that normaly not spawned in that dungeon, Stuff like that just makes the game so so much fun to play, so I hope the gm's in this game will be like that..once they have the time :clap: :clap:

S

SFXman

Hehe, Kemor is a pretty nice guy at least, I have noticed. He talks to you about stuff and is always using the "=)" stuff and is quite a nice person. This incident sounds fairly funny I must say.
Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Hehe watch what you say to those gm's , I remember back in my UO days , we where killing deamons and the spawn was a little slow , so a friend send a msg to the gm's if coulnd not turn up the spawn a nothc , just so for fun :) Next thing we know, right behind us spawns like 5 deamons and a Balron, those of you who have not played UO dont know what a Balron is it, it would be like you had a glacier giant spawning between ya legs , was mighty fun and then we died, then the balron said , something like " MUUUHHAAAAA was that spawn enough or shall I up it a nothc more " We laughed so hard.. then we msg'd for help and a few sec's later the body's gated in and had 10 or more dragons with em, and rezed us, we then tried to kill the gm/balron and he let us after one H of a fight , with monsters popping that normaly not spawned in that dungeon, Stuff like that just makes the game so so much fun to play, so I hope the gm's in this game will be like that..once they have the time :clap: :clap:
UO really did have some exceptional GMs.... they could be quite nice and do loads of stuff like that. They gave me a large boat for free two years back :)
Once they moved my house with everything inside so my neighbour could fit a larger house :D

L

Lafala Arifel

*points to location*

Yep, 's got me too. I blame Barrysworld :D

O

old.Telish

I have to say Keemy is a sweatheart.

I was in corus chatting to him with the group and asked if he could come so I could grab a screenie for New guild website but he is a really shy guy and wont pose for any photographs.

Anyway 10 minutes after, the Abysmal showed up. Was really funny to see it :)

Thanks for the fun Kemor and keep up the good work you all do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom