GM Guild Commands

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i searched abit around, and all i could find was alot of outdated commands.
Allakhazams was very wrong, and lacked half the ones i needed.
Is there a command to kick offline people? I got told do do /gc autoremove, but then somebody else said that this command would send the request to mythic oO. I tryed and nothing ever happend.
And then concerning Promoting/Demoting, is there a posible way to promote/demote offline people? Really anoying that you have to wait till they get online, especially if its a alt, or a inactive player :m00:

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
mm think I was speaking to you in /as few moments ago :p

I'm pretty sure the /gc autoremove doesnt work here. Always had to use rightnow to get people removed.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.camelotherald.com/slashcommands.php <-- all the slashcommands you'll ever need and more ... and it's on the Mythic site so who knows it might even be up to date sometimes ;)

/gc autoremove never worked on euro servers no idea why. You have to use Rightnow to get people removed from your guild I've done it a couple of times.

And no there is no way to promote/demote people that are not in game.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
or you can just do /social and check "commands" button ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
/gc autoremove is just an alias for /appeal.

if you want to remove someone from your guild just send a RightNow query and they'll sort it.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Kelio said:
or you can just do /social and check "commands" button ;)
that button only got half the commands :D
Thanks for the info all, guess they didnt care to make it easy, gotta do alot of rightnows then, and wait for ppl to log on

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Annoying how Mythic revamped the guild interface with /social, but totally ignored an automated /gc autoremove.

Would also be nice if rank 0 players could see anon people in guild, so its easier to spot someone who shouldn't even be there in the first place. Relying on camelotherald.com or the chronicles really isn't an ideal solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom