Glowy Staffs

K

Keogh

Hi

I, like most people, want a glowy weapon. I have a Staff Of Advanced Necrology for when i reach 50 but only the tip of that glows, so what i want to know is what other Necro staffs with 50 lvls of Deathsight fully glow, apart from the Staff of Pain and Sight?

Cheers

PS Who drops em?

B

Bellona

prolly some from caer sidi could have full glow, once had one for sorc with full glow :D

O

old.Wildfire

Staff of Sight and Servitude (if I'm correct, all necro sidi staves share this same full-length blue glow with silver sparkles)
fetidstaff1.jpg

Staff of the Dragon Lich (white glowing tip, glow appears to "burn" towards the tip of the staff)
fetidstaff2.jpg

cool bug :) havent worked out what's made this happen yet (look at the emblem)
fetidemblem.jpg

Y

-yoda-

i have a necro staff that glows and has a focus on it, i have it up for sale in alb/trade forums so check it out :) also has a 330+ dd CHARGES on it :)

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Staff of Sight and Servitude (if I'm correct, all necro sidi staves share this same full-length blue glow with silver sparkles)
fetidstaff1.jpg

Staff of the Dragon Lich (white glowing tip, glow appears to "burn" towards the tip of the staff)
fetidstaff2.jpg

cool bug :) havent worked out what's made this happen yet (look at the emblem)
fetidemblem.jpg

jesus yer necro is an ugly git WF

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by -yoda-
i have a necro staff that glows and has a focus on it, i have it up for sale in alb/trade forums so check it out :) also has a 330+ dd CHARGES on it :)

Erm where....?

O

old.Wildfire

at least it's only my necro that's ugly :p

M

medowind

Yea dd charges are well useful seeing as they can’t be used in shade mode anymore ;/

P

- Pathfinder -

The other normal Sidi necro staff has red glow, fyi :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom