glowing weapons

B

Brunore

Can glows be added to waepons in this patch or is it another?

A

Alrindel

Alchemists will supposedly be able to add particle effects to weapons at some point but it's not even on the US test servers yet.

R

rynnor

No Particle effects yet but there are supposed to be some SI dropped weapon dyes if your bored of your SC crafted weapons :)

O

old.Pepsay

Originally posted by rynnor
No Particle effects yet but there are supposed to be some SI dropped weapon dyes if your bored of your SC crafted weapons :)

the weapon dyes can only be used on weapons that drop in the new eipc/si dungeons.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.Pepsay

the weapon dyes can only be used on weapons that drop in the new eipc/si dungeons.

GG Mythic get us hyped that we can dye our weps finally and then limit it so the area weapons. :rolleyes:

S

svartmetall

If I can get that 19.2 dps 2H hammer I won't care what colour it is, be too busy enjoying the sound of it shattering Alb plate :).

O

old.Pepsay

Originally posted by svartmetall
If I can get that 19.2 dps 2H hammer I won't care what colour it is, be too busy enjoying the sound of it shattering Alb plate :).

even if you get it (if it isnt fixed yet) the dps is capped at 16.2 or 16.5 if your rr5 :p

J

Jiggs

apparently its some big problems for them to make glowing weapons crafted so don't expect it any time soon

L

liste

as i understood it from RightNow (asked them), its because the weapons pre-SI, was not designed to be dyable, and the way the code goes, it would require that they changed the entire code for the old weapon section.

that's their reason for removing the dye from Alchemy crafting.

the new SI weapons however, has been designed to be dyable, and so will any future weapons be (likely)

L

leap

Originally posted by liste
as i understood it from RightNow (asked them), its because the weapons pre-SI, was not designed to be dyable, and the way the code goes, it would require that they changed the entire code for the old weapon section.

that's their reason for removing the dye from Alchemy crafting.

the new SI weapons however, has been designed to be dyable, and so will any future weapons be (likely)

Scythes HTH etc? they are in si right?

think they aint dyeable :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom