Glowing Choppers

O

old.Spanjab

Hiya,

Just a quick question, seems in the lvl 30-35 BG that almost all the middies have glowing swords but none of the Albs! Are glowing swords in Albion really rare or really high lvl or summit?

Thx,

Spanjab

P

Pfy

From what I've been told they're fairly high and most are fairly crap ... I dunno though, they do look spanky.

O

old.Spanjab

Maybe different realms get different cool looking things. I know in Midgard sexeh cloaks are really really rare! Still, I'd rather have a glowing appendage than a creased cloak but hey.. ;)

O

old.Emma

What you`ll find is that 99.9% of those mids are using either the Forged Darksteel weapons mainly 1h (13.x dps) or the 2h Twilight Soulsearer 2h sword, cant remember the name of the 2h hammer. they do glow but the Darksteel weapons are lvl 40 and twilight ones are lvl 45 dont proc until 47, so really they are using that weapons that are high lvl, but there alot more common than in alb, my Shadowblade has 2 DS 1h sword, 1 DS 1h axe, and 2 twilight 2h swords, yet i dont use them because there pants compaired to the epic 40 weapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom