Glendower and Treeanna returning to game

Glendower

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings!

My wife and I are returning to GOA DAOC after long absence.

There are a lot of changes noted since we played in Beta and for a year or so after the game went live, not the least of which are the population issues, expansions, etc.

Treeanna is a member in good standing of Celtic Fist, but we will need to arrange for communicating with those few remaining souls on Excal for ML work, PvP, and general socializing. Took over a week to get GOA to finally sort out the accounts, and still cant get them to sell us the expansions, but we'll be off and on, so look forward to any in-game tells.

Regards,
Glendower

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
too bad youre joining back into a dead game on a dead server :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Hey, lets make posts that have been made 3 years ago! Yeah, find something new to do please Tombha :)

Welcome back!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Glendower said:
Greetings!

My wife and I are returning to GOA DAOC after long absence.

There are a lot of changes noted since we played in Beta and for a year or so after the game went live, not the least of which are the population issues, expansions, etc.

Treeanna is a member in good standing of Celtic Fist, but we will need to arrange for communicating with those few remaining souls on Excal for ML work, PvP, and general socializing. Took over a week to get GOA to finally sort out the accounts, and still cant get them to sell us the expansions, but we'll be off and on, so look forward to any in-game tells.

Regards,
Glendower

Wow Long time we were at Path farm together Welcome back to game will look out for you when you return if you need anything I am sure lots will help.

Soulja

Laddey

FH is my second home
Welcome back, i don't know ya but i do know a warm welcome is a nice greeting.

I havn't played DAoC in a while, especially on the EU servers. I hear that rvr is still active though. Seems to be players on the servers so it's always a good sign ;)

Have a lovely time :)

Glendower

Fledgling Freddie
Wow! :)

Thanks for the well wishes and replies, gang.

Soulja, thank you so much for your offer of help, and of course we remember you. Good fun and some laughs at the farm for sure ;)

Mostly right now we are trying to remember things like how to use the controls, how the game basically functions, hotbars, etc., and not to do newb crap like wear your pvp gear to farm gold in :/

We are still busy getting settled into our new place, but will try and dedicate a goodly chunk of time this weekend to being on and available to chat with any who would like to do so. Kinda odd hours for you all, I know.

As to the server/game being depopulated; Yes, we are aware of that, but on balance, those that remain will be more dedicated and closely-knit, so it isn't all bad.

Besides, when you DO get grouped up, at least you dont have 500 peeps at the fins or whatever, eh? :)

best wishes,

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom