[GLEN] Puppies

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
How much could you do it for?

I don't think i could kill that puppy though. :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
When it came to it I dont think I could do either.

But I'd ask for £10 million.

Then give half of it to the RSPCA.

:(

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
arrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrr arrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrr
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my ears are bleeding.

Summo

Loyal Freddie
Hey wow! I've been in the puppy shop in which they filmed the last part of that. It's un Upper Manhattan, near Bloomingdales. :)

Summo

Loyal Freddie
Heh heh. I love that girl that said she would kill the puppy for 50c, then she tries to grab it and the guy says,

"Really?
"Yeah."
"You're not touching this dog."

Somehow she reminds me of Damini... :/

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
Lowest I'd go is probably £200,000. Give half to the RSPCA like dysfunction says, and I could live with that. Sacrificing it so more can benefit would justify it to my conscience :)

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't do it, if killing one is worth so much money there has to be a catch:p.

leggy

Probably Scottish
"Dead puppies are no fun, when you call them they don't come"

Genius lyrics.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
How many people shouted "But what if there's nothing else to eat?" at the screen when the fat bird in the beret came on.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Sir Frizz said:
How much could you do it for?

The price of a catapult, otherwise there is no challenge in hitting it with the shotgun.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I couldn't do it at any price god no :(, I couldn't even kill the rat. I have issues killing insects also maybe with the exception of ants but even then I dont like it :(. To kill a puppy would give me nightmares to the magnitutde of Lady Macbeth.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think I can do it either, I was watching it thinking how much I would do it for and then they brought on the puppy, not a chance I could have done it.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
WHat kind of puppy are we talking here? If it's a Labrador i'd probably have a little trouble with it.

But if it were a chihuahua...I'd not need the 50c, the little runting bastage would be in my hand and out of the window before they could offer me the money :flame:

Sorry, but i really fcuking hate Chihuahuas, and wost of all, my parents want one, so i'll be moving out when they do or i'll end up strangling the yappy little cu....

*happy thoughts*

*takes out stress ball*

*paints Chihuahua face on it*

*Stabs*

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd do it quite happily for ten grand as long as they could guarentee that I wouldn't get into trouble with the law/animal rights activists.

If I was to get into trouble over it then I'd end up upping the monetary value significantly.....

To be honest. I wonder what puppy steak tastes like?

/goes to find nearest Korean shopowner...

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd do it for free then wear it's skin and do my sexy dance \o\ \o/ /o/

xane

Fledgling Freddie
FuzzyLogic said:
Sorry, but i really fcuking hate Chihuahuas,

They are one of those "TARDIS" dogs - they seem to excrete a large amount of poo poo for the size of their body.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
At the risk of walking into an obvious bad joke, they're almost the TURDIS of toy dogs :p

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
The 50c girl frightens me.

I couldn't and wouldn't.
I don't have a dog right now, but had one most of my life, more reliable and loving than most people I've met.

Clown

Part of the furniture
It's easy to say I would do it for over a million quid... I reckon that would sort me for life. But to actually go through with it? I'm not sure I could.

I'd give it a good try though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom