Glaswegians!

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

One day a Florist goes to the Barber for a haircut. After the cut, he
grabs for his wallet and the Barber says "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you as I am doing Community Service." The Florist is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is a Thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

A Cop goes for a haircut and as he reaches for his wallet to pay the Barber, the Barber replies "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you as I am doing Community Service." The Cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is a Thank You card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.

A Glaswegian goes for a haircut and as he grabs for his wallet, the Barber says "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you as I am doing Community Service. The Glaswegian is, of course, very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop...

And do you know what was waiting for him at his front door????
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
A dozen other tight arsed Glaswegians waiting for a free haircut!

S

[SCW]Proud

LOL

glaswig is a person from glasgow - a place in scotland!

O

old.[GoE]HellkeepeR

Couldnt you just have written a Scot? That way we damn Continentals would've understood. =)

O

old.][cZ][engibhoy

Yeh but not all Scottish folk are Glesweigian. Like me a Happy Edinburger or Whatever they call us.:upyours:

V

vuz

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hadn't heard that one before, not that great tho, altho hellkeepers comment makes up for that

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

From Edinburgh! Eeeep! That's where I am from!

O

old.deathmask

edinburgh rocks (i only been there a few times tho)

O

old.Big Chief

oi im from glasgow :eek:)

heh your probably right nehow, we call edinburgh folk chuchters btw :clap:

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Emmm? A chuchter is someone from the West.......

I think you have been misinformed m8.

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

A what?............if you don't mind me asking..........:D

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I think all Scottish people are gay any way and most of them smell to :p

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Aye, we smell of deo and aftershave whilst u peasants down south smell of piss and BO.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Get your tonge outa Nessie arse

They sound like their talking from the throat, kinda like their always coughing up a big ball of flem :puke:

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Better than sounding like a right harry hoofter Moon.

Quote: Awoite maite, howz it gawoine? Nice waione maite, ji ynow what I mean?

You right F***ING pansies.

Where us lads sounds great, go abroad and everyone loves us. What happens when the English go abroad?..........no respect is given to them. Even wonder why?

Another point! - Why the fook do pubs in England shut at 11pm? WTF is all that about? Lightweights!

O

old.Mr War

a 'fenny' is someone from the Fenlands in Cambridgeshire :)

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Nah Nessie they just tell you that pubs close at 11 down here to get you to bugger off

And whats more pansy than a carrot crunching herman that lives up on cold ,borring, middle of no where Snotland....not a f***kin lot m8 :p

Abroad they probably respect your bravery coming out of your home with, what is common in Scotland the out of proportion head lol any one else notice that all Scotish people's heads are way to big for their body's ?

O

old.Squally

lol, quit knocking the scottish accent :D
its solid :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom