Glastonbury

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Surely its going to be a health hazard? SOme of the portaloo's were floating away ffs, what are the contents going to be doing??

:eek7:

Will

/bin/su
Its the first year I've not gone since '95...and I'm really glad I didn't. :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It would be funny if it was cancelled due to safety reasons.

*hope*

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Just heard from some mates on site. They said its being blown out of all proportion. Its not that bad and its only a few people camped in crappy places that seem to be under water.

They are quite mullered and happy :cheers:

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
I went twice ('91 & '92 ... I think), I got so badly sunburnt I couldn't sleep for a week!

;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Couldn't get tickets (and 2 people in my office did) so I'm feeling a bit of schadenfreude right now.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
DaGaffer said:
Couldn't get tickets (and 2 people in my office did) so I'm feeling a bit of schadenfreude right now.

Well, I'm sure schadenfreude's happy you didn't go.

:D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I was gonna ask if you (RB) liked the idea of being felt, but I couldn't remember how the second part of your old nick went and didn't want to like a twat if I got it wrong... :)

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
caLLous said:
I was gonna ask if you (RB) liked the idea of being felt, but I couldn't remember how the second part of your old nick went and didn't want to like a twat if I got it wrong... :)

NObody could ever spell it caLLous, one reason I changed it :)

And thanks Chet ;)

RB

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Well considering they had an E.coli outbreak the last time something similar happened, with milder storms... am sure someone will catch something ;)

Serves my mates right for taking the mick when they got to go to Glastonbury and I got to revise for my exams :twak: :(

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
ive been wading through it
dont you know its up to my neck
and it wont be long
before its over my head
and its the thought of you in my mind that keeps me here.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I found Bob Geldof and Chris Martin FAR more irritating than the rain and mud tbh.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Got back last night and it wasnt half as bad as the press seems to have made it out to be. Friday morning was a bit of a nightmare, but wellies donned, the sun came out and stayed out for the rest of the weekend. A good part of it was mud free by Sunday, all the green fields stayed green the whole weekend.

I think there was maybe 2 campsites hit really badly, thankfully we camped on a hill and it was dry enough to be sitting on the grass by Friday night. The biggest problem areas were between the two main stages, was a real slog getting between them in ankle deep mud. But I was completely mullered anyway on a cocktail of drink and drugs so didnt really give an arse anyway. ;)

All good fun, heres to 2007! :drink:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Wellies? You tart. I spent the entire weekend in trainers with no tread.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, I saw people walking round in the urinals barefoot, thats just asking to catch something nasty. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom