Glands Melted IN Typhons? oO

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ok so i was farming my glands for tonight's ML6 raid with a paladin and armsmen, as that'd be so much easier than doing so with cabby unbuffed. Got to 20, i was thinking wootle it's just in time, logged out armsman to log cabby in. Moved the pala away safely, not far from the encounter for this, and the glands melted!. I was under the thought that these only melted upon leaving the Typhon's Zone, not within a few feet of leaving the encounter area?. Can someone tell me if this is meant to happen or has someone put a spanner in the works, as the last few times i've done this moving away this small a distance has not proven so frustrating :p.

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Vladamir said:
Ok so i was farming my glands for tonight's ML6 raid with a paladin and armsmen, as that'd be so much easier than doing so with cabby unbuffed. Got to 20, i was thinking wootle it's just in time, logged out armsman to log cabby in. Moved the pala away safely, not far from the encounter for this, and the glands melted!. I was under the thought that these only melted upon leaving the Typhon's Zone, not within a few feet of leaving the encounter area?. Can someone tell me if this is meant to happen or has someone put a spanner in the works, as the last few times i've done this moving away this small a distance has not proven so frustrating :p.

Working as intended, they melt as you leave the area as of which you do the encounter.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
They melt if you leave the area. It's normally safe to stand by the NPC who collects them.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
A few days ago though I had 2-3 glands on me and I was running around all of typhon's for quite a while and they melted the moment I entered Ashen Isle.

Nirawen

Fledgling Freddie
i had one passing through towards Siam-He warriors to farm,was still there when i got to camp. stayed there for a while then it melted.

Maybe they melt after a certain time anyway :confused:

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Nirawen said:
i had one passing through towards Siam-He warriors to farm,was still there when i got to camp. stayed there for a while then it melted.

Maybe they melt after a certain time anyway :confused:

Aye, believe you got a certain amount of time after you leave area, before they melt.

Silly Vlad xD

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Vlad, damnit newbie! How could you let this happen.... they just.. melted..away. Poor glands :<

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
CedrikWayfarer in his sig said:
GM of Stigmata, GM of Fluffy Raids

rofl first you collect mega amount of money .. then items .. then trophy's .. and now you're collecting guilds?

Go you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom