Glal

E

elbeek

Ok m8, I know you said you are going to hib, but to stand on pad at CS and yell obscenities is plain outta order. I particularly take offence to your spamming of "hope you all get cancer" as my dad has died of cancer recently. Our brief conversation and the spam is chatlogged and en route to Right Now, so I hope you enjoy single player games from now on.

O

old.Eeek

He was spamming in cam aswell, love /ignore :)

M

Moody

Probably one of those people who move to another realm as soon as it becomes 'more powerful' in this case Hib. Just be glad we are rid of him and hibbies can enjoy an influx of 1337s destroying the community feeling. :)

And to Eeek, Faint still wears the dress you made her in cam when she was stared at by the forge by all these dirty men :D

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Moody
Just be glad we are rid of him and hibbies can enjoy an influx of 1337s destroying the community feeling. :)

we dont want him, take him back ! we have enough ppl trying to be 1337,

K

kirennia

glal the full name of the char m8 or the shortened version? Just wanna know so know to never go anywhere near him ever again unless he goes to another realm then laugh spam his body everytime he dies....

C

Cronn

Originally posted by Exiled

we dont want him, take him back ! we have enough ppl trying to be 1337,

Hello Exiled :D

D

dakeyras

A level 20 Theurg named something like Glal pm'd a Guild Officer yesterday, insulting Shadowlords and being a complete twat.

Good riddance to this idiot and I hope Hib enjoys his presence.

O

old.LandShark

it's Glald.
He was around pryd bridge with his alt, a lvl8 or so cleric called Cullan, offering to help ppl level and then letting them die and laughing. Basically, he's a neurotic cuntwit with the social skills of a blowfly....

E

Exiled

Originally posted by old.LandShark
it's Glald.
He was around pryd bridge with his alt, a lvl8 or so cleric called Cullan, offering to help ppl level and then letting them die and laughing. Basically, he's a neurotic cuntwit with the social skills of a blowfly....

tis the new king of albion :p

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by old.LandShark
it's Glald.

reminds me of skarab thewuss

G

Genesis_of_Ak

there was some other twat mouthing off on sauvage pad at the weekend. cant remember his name - had a couple of U's in it

he was kind enough to say fuck u all to everyone, which was impressive for someone who, if they had one more IQ point, could bark.

/raspberry

G

Genesis_of_Ak

rude ppl

for ppl like these, cant mythic introduce a "Pick Up Lowbie" ability ? The idea is that you physically pick them up, walk them through Sauvage gates, and impale them on the spikes outside.

Seems fair.

A

alithiel50

Re: rude ppl

Originally posted by Genesis_of_Ak
for ppl like these, cant mythic introduce a "Pick Up Lowbie" ability ? The idea is that you physically pick them up, walk them through Sauvage gates, and impale them on the spikes outside.

Seems fair.
Interesting idea, but perhaps the following would be better:

Any character spamming obscenities in open chat becomes vulnerable to attacks by members of his own realm. Death at the hands of his realm mates results in the following:

1. Loss of all xp earned since last level up.
2. Con loss.
3. A rez sickness which also prevents them from using any form of chat for a period of 2 hours.
4. All people within /yell radius recieve 1k RP's and 1 bubble of xp.

Watching offenders being mobbed by their own realm would be very, very entertaining....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom