Download Gauthiers movie from Alb /Ys teh french server :]

great solo vid. rr11 etc :)

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Gladric actually sucks badly

Ye, nice 1, but when he was slash he used SoK/Battler and when crush, Malice/Battler, so he destroyed arti or wtf?(never tried) or just newb useing slash/crush weap when he is crush/slash specced :D

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Gauthier isnt bad either, but if you look carefully, 70% of the enemies are unbuffed, and total idiots. for example theres a fight with 2 melee tanks, healer, and bd.. gauthier goes for the bd with charge, WHO TURNS HIS BACK and tries to retreat. not using one lifetap at all.. of course he cant sprint him down because of charge, so technically its the same defense as sitting down..

oh, and Gladric4:
http://www.rpgfilms.net/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=50

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
watched Gauthiers movie.

noticed alot of the people he faught where unbuffed and low RR

but it looked cool and thats what these movies are all about ;)

ill have a look at that guys then ;p

just found my Gladric videos i put on disk last year ;)

*edit* after watching ze glad videos noticed how bad he actually was :p gogo yanks!

Martok

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Gladric actually sucks badly

giv link tbh chim

Jjuraa

Banned
-12124194919592 to Gladric for using Cradle of Filths crappy cover of Fear of the Dark >.> his 2nd movie was ok. rest sucked

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
well hurry up and make shitty merc movie of d00m :eek7:
I will, once I get a pc that can handle fraps without me getting my group killed, a decent group to run in and have fights worth taping (or solo skills, which won't happen) and active rvr :p Oh, not mentioning some strong editing :x

Martok

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
I will, once I get a pc that can handle fraps without me getting my group killed, a decent group to run in and have fights worth taping (or solo skills, which won't happen) and active rvr :p Oh, not mentioning some strong editing :x

well ive just started on my solo + group movie i have no idea about edeting so this will be fun ^^

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
well ive just started on my solo + group movie i have no idea about edeting so this will be fun ^^
Had a look at that Windows movie maker stuff the other day and it pretty much spells everything out for ye, looks rather easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom