Gladric releases his 3rd Solo Movie.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
such slow host ;(((
1½ hour to go x<
Give it time ;p was only posted an hour ago so its more than likely getting hammered by the yanks. But if its anything like his 2nd movie it`ll be well worth it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Started so well at 140kb/sec then it dropped to 30 x[

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice movie. That guys seriously rocks hard. Nice music too and fun to see some more of the NF scenery.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Shanaia said:
Very nice movie. That guys seriously rocks hard. Nice music too and fun to see some more of the NF scenery.

thought the music was horrible ;(

emma

Loyal Freddie
Aye great movie. He is one tough merc.

Love the runie evade`n though that was funny ;p

One thing i did notice is when that dark SM used moc.. not only did it last ages. but his damage was pants o_O like 150 a lifetap. Guess they nurfed MoC quiet badly in NF :(

btw Sorcs also make great solo chars in NF now btw ;p there unique RA is 90% immunity to melee dmg ;p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Movie was ok but his second one was better though in this movie you can see charge in action and reflex attack ra(which is an unstyled attack when an enemy hits you, has 30% chance to happen if lv3 which is very nice for a solo merc especially if you use 4.1 spd weap each hand)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
crap.. url isnt working anymore? i get a 15mb zip corrupted ;o

ooh nm i get d/l finaly stlong 40kb/sec

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
My opinion

I was very disappointed with this video. Gladrics first solo movie I found pretty average, but I loved his second one. It really had some wicked fights in it. But this, the third, was sadly utterly sheit :(
First off I hate fights with torch off and this movie contains loads of em. Ofc you need to run with torch off if you are a soloing tank in order to avoid getting spotted easily, but once fight started - put torch on if you know you are recording. It's far more entertaining to watch. Second he fights mainly unbuffed targets and most of em are low realm rank and pretty clueless. There's no impressive fights whatsoever in this movie (he kills loads of unbuffed casters and tbh, that requires zero skills for a RR9+, ML10 Banelord Merc. And, amagad, he soloed a Pac Healer running solo!). Only scene that was a bit entertaining is where he kills a RR10 Elf caster that's protected by a few hibs, but yet again if you watch closely he's not solo there. The music was very horrible as well. Only reason to download this movie is for a NF sneak preview, but other then that it's not worth downloading. :twak:

I've had far more better fights solo with my Merc, doubt I ever will get the thumb out of my ass and put a movie together tho.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Lotheric said:
I was very disappointed with this video. Gladrics first solo movie I found pretty average, but I loved his second one. It really had some wicked fights in it. But this, the third, was sadly utterly sheit :(
First off I hate fights with torch off and this movie contains loads of em. Ofc you need to run with torch off if you are a soloing tank in order to avoid getting spotted easily, but once fight started - put torch on if you know you are recording. It's far more entertaining to watch. Second he fights mainly unbuffed targets and most of em are low realm rank and pretty clueless. There's no impressive fights whatsoever in this movie (he kills loads of unbuffed casters and tbh, that requires zero skills for a RR9+, ML10 Banelord Merc. And, amagad, he soloed a Pac Healer running solo!). Only scene that was a bit entertaining is where he kills a RR10 Elf caster that's protected by a few hibs, but yet again if you watch closely he's not solo there. The music was very horrible as well. Only reason to download this movie is for a NF sneak preview, but other then that it's not worth downloading. :twak:

I've had far more better fights solo with my Merc, doubt I ever will get the thumb out of my ass and put a movie together tho.
He`s only ml7 ;p personally i found the fights entertaining in a DaoC kinda way. The fight vs that hib group with the rr10 eld was good. Even though they were primarily low realm rank apart from that one caster, you gotta remember that Hib on Kay have all 6 relics so even gimps like wardens hit pretty hard in melee ;p

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Such a fucked up host, dl'd 4mb and then it crashed or smth.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
aye have to agree with loth for the most part. Many clueless ppl ( example the caster + paccer, paccer messing spider then when on 5% he insta stunns em O_O). Liked the part with the moc,ing LT'er with the bb on stick. and where he kills the rr10 rm was a nice show of how charge works ( Grants unbreakable speed 3 for the listed duration. Use will still be able to move even if rooted, snared, mezzed, or stunned (but other restrictions still apply)). no more solo casters imo with charge and pbaoe snare from banelord ml6 there is no getting away.

2nd movie still the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom