Rant Gladiators follow up..

leviathane

Part of the furniture
How disappointed was I when I watched this. Duno where to start really, first off,

Some knob head speaks over the whole event can't even hear John Andersons count down properly.

The gladiators are all trying to be like wolf and it really doesn't work cos they can't act and obviously can't think of something clever and it just sounds, for lack of a better word..Shit.

The events are a shade on what they used to be, blah blah probably to do with health and safety. But my god how shit is the eliminator event. You have to roll on this fckin cotton real to fall off and roll in some netting. And once you finally get up the travelator you don't get to do the awesome swing through the paper sheets, instead you run through some shitty wall.

Only saving grace for me is Inferno, but other than that it's a pants re-make.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Ye and what the fuck is with having Water everywhere! Jesus! Christ!

And that climbing wall one, my god how sucky are they all at that. All the holds are jugs anyway, you should be flying up that like climbing a stair case.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
idd old climbing wall > all, they actually put some effort into the last series. And fck sky one tbh :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They're making Gladiators for the over 80s. Now thats gotta be worth tuning in for.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Was always a shit show anyway, Krypton Factor was a real challenge.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
"I love polevaulting because you get to hang on the end of a pole and turn yourself upsidedown."

So far, so garbage.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
idd the crap contestants getting through aswell blah blah blah.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i used to love the old gladiators where they had to do that thing where they had to run to different weapons and shoot the gladiator, the weapons were so crap it was hillarious, there was a morter that was like a nerf gun and something that fired foam grapefruits at snail speed.

classic cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom