Glacier Giant the protector of Bled

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
I warned Brite about eating all those pies. Wouldn't listen.

Faril

Banned
That was fun :> He runs fast tho, so died a couple of times before we got him there :(

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed! :twak: (old pic)

Guess who died 2 secs after this pic was taken, along with the whole grp :< (and gratz to the WL's who bombed us while he was on us and aggro'd him aswell!)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe well he was doing Bled hard!:)

Here we go with some pictures of the big guy!:)

Attachments

• sshot007.jpg
    sshot007.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 243
  • sshot009.jpg
    sshot009.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 229

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
more like hes humping it o_O

really? the relaxed yet concentrated slight bent pose in the first picture and the determined and pleased look when walking away from the big pot... nope, definetly peeing.

:D

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
the relaxed yet concentrated slight bent pose in the first picture and the determined and pleased look when walking away from the big pot...
:D

Hmm, with the description you gave it sounds even more like humping to me.

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha

we was out with our guild grp and when we got attacked my the mid zerg we ran to giant and hided inside it and some or one mid attacked it and ran back to bled, but i didnt know that he ran the whole way to bled hahahahaha, we where laughing quite much in vent when that bd wa trying to run from it haha :) LUVE!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
Hmm, with the description you gave it sounds even more like humping to me.

i just think he would be abit more excited then :)

Brite

Banned
someone find the old goa news :D when we pull it to bled OF and lets the albs AE it so it killed them all inside haha, and goa put it in the friday news, was pretty funny :)

and hey im not fat :(

Faril

Banned
prOx^^ said:
we was out with our guild grp and when we got attacked my the mid zerg we ran to giant and hided inside it and some or one mid attacked it and ran back to bled, but i didnt know that he ran the whole way to bled hahahahaha, we where laughing quite much in vent when that bd wa trying to run from it haha :) LUVE!
that was me actually, but had no idea u were in it :) me and pureblood decided to roleplay some, saw mids around, so ust presumed u were around ;)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
someone find the old goa news :D when we pull it to bled OF and lets the albs AE it so it killed them all inside haha, and goa put it in the friday news, was pretty funny :)

that was my grp that pulled him and wiped rr force mids cos they was running around like headless chicken :p
what came next wasnt as good but hey shit happens ;p

still remember that sm dude who came in his leg and started pbaeing was hillarious xD

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
that was me actually, but had no idea u were in it :) me and pureblood decided to roleplay some, saw mids around, so ust presumed u were around ;)

ah ok, then it wasnt us, but it happend for us to, yesterday. We ran to giant and a bd got agro from it and ran towards bled anyway:)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Brite said:

or when mids pulled it to nottmore (like 200 hibs inside of it) and he died in 1 mins because of all the shrooms in there.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Calo said:
or when mids pulled it to nottmore (like 200 hibs inside of it) and he died in 1 mins because of all the shrooms in there.
It was less then 10 seconds imo ( accounting for lag etc it was even less)

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom