GJ Goa!!!!

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Mass linkdead in the middle of the afternoon.

I was farming with my necro and buffbot, and when I tried to log the necro in after the mass LD mania, it says 'You cannot log into this realm for another 57 mins'.

WHAT THE FUCK??

I was ingame playing the necro in albion not 5 mins ago, before everyone on Prydwen and Excalibur went mass LD - and now it says I can't log into the realm, as if I had been on midgard recently.

WTG GoA. You really should hire some more competent staff - or spill less coffee in your machines.

:puke:

e11.jpg

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm :( Weird! Ah well, i'm gonna do my paperwork that I should of done few hours ago :p

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
3 ld's in less than an hour

805.jpg

f3e.jpg

fe5.jpg

:puke:

Viel

Fledgling Freddie
[15-11-2005] Service Disruption

For the last few minutes, a big part of the Dark Age of Camelot platform has been suffering from numerous random disconnections. Our teams are already working with our host to identify the origin of the problem and re-establish the service as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Update at 7.00 P.M.
The origin of the disruption has been identified ; a router encountered a major issue at our host. The traffic is therefore slightly limited, which is leading to connection difficulties and lag that might continue for part of the night. All servers remain open and the teams at our host are doing everything they can to minimise the consequences of these disruptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom