GJ Aligro

S

seeaira

After waiting on my slow but to get to sidi and all through the raid me bugging you.. ;) over all it would have been great had we not got trapped inside.. Thanx for everything else though..

On a side note I have to tell the rest of the people here .. I swore to secrecy that I would not revile what went on inside that circle, locked up in Apoc's Room, what they didn't see is I was crossing my finger. What I saw was enough to make anyone scared.. what do you think 90+ people locked in room and cant get out were doing? I saw Daws rocking back and forth in the corner and repeating "I know I can win, I know I can win" over and over.. there was a big orgy that I was NOT apart of, of course, going on in the circle and the names I shall not revile.

P.S... selling those SS for 50 gold each :D lol

No serious.. good job Aligro..

E

Ekydus

A thread about pussy pics and an orgy in Apoc room. Is there something you are trying to tell us Seeaira?

S

seeaira

LOL omg stop that! That was a pic of my CAT!!!!!! and only men can turn that into something sexual geeez lol Stop picking on my poor kitty :eek: :p

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by seeaira
I saw Daws rocking back and forth in the corner and repeating "I know I can win, I know I can win" over and over..

Thats not unusual... You should see what he does when he`s crafting in Diogel :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom