Giz yer password NOW

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well, if ur a world leader in a fking game i can understand if he thinks his passwords are more important to him then his life..

i'd probably shoot him just for that but thats just me.

Himse

FH is my second home
LOL.

quality :D

quite happy he didnt give them the pws tbh, the firewall is strong in this one!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
they may take our lives! but they'll never take our....

[size=+3]DAOC PASSWORRRRDDDSSSSSSsssssaarrghghhghghhgreagrsplurgg[/size]

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The thing you have to think though is was this kid too wrapped up in this game to not give out his password?

I know if someone held a gun to my head and asked for a password worth only £4,000, I'd pretty much give it to him as the chance of death, however small, was still there.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
they may take our lives! but they'll never take our....

[size=+3]DAOC PASSWORRRRDDDSSSSSSsssssaarrghghhghghhgreagrsplurgg[/size]

I will piss myself if anyone is that desperate for a GOA daoc account ;D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
For me it would be the principle of the thing, I'm not saying I would do (or beable to do) what that kid did, but tbh I would be kinda figuring that as soon as you give them what you want they'd just pull the trigger anyway.

I mean they've gone to the trouble to kidnap the poor bastard, surely hes got to be shitting it about what they'll do to him after they dont need him anymore?

For me, what he did makes sense in a mad sorta way - its not about the game password, its part principle but more importantly its about what happens once they've got what they want - untill that point they still need you, after that, well, who's to say? they've already gone to the trouble of getting a gun... ?

I know what you lot are saying, and yea, I found it funny as fuck to read, but if you look into it a bit more (perhaps too much?) then maybe what he did wasnt as stupid as it first appears.

Just a thought :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom