< Giving PL for free

E

Eggy

I wanna get my infil 50.

I have a 50 matter cabalist on a seperate account.

I can't be arsed to PL on my own, it's dull, and...dull.

So, if you have:

a) cleric specced with 31 or more in enhancements (for blue acuity buff)
b) sorc specced with 33 or more in mind (for decent AE con debuff)
or ideally c) a sorc with a buffbot <<

I might even take a very high-level wizard for AE if I get desperate.

NOTE: don't contact me asking for PL on your infil/theurg/merc etc. Only want the above classes.

...then I'll probably love to hear from you. I would find someone who wants to get to 50 with me playing solidly, but even with company I get bored.

Contact me in game if you reckon you fancy a go; if I'm already PL with someone else, or busy in RVR then I'll have to decline, but I'm often milling around waiting for a sorc/cleric friend to pop.

T

Tharion

I have a L44 sorc i want to get up in level and a L50 cleric 37 enh on serapate accout, maybe I could team with you :)

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Tharion
I have a L44 sorc i want to get up in level and a L50 cleric 37 enh on serapate accout, maybe I could team with you :)

looking like a good candidate - I'll try PMing you next time I'm up for some PL (probably tonight)

A

Ambulance

Well if you got off BW and logged on, you might find a cleric/sorc on allready you gimp ;)

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Ambulance
Well if you got off BW and logged on, you might find a cleric/sorc on allready you gimp ;)

im at work, irl

A

Ambulance

Been there done that :)

ill probablly go to the pub then and log back on l8r ;)

Tharion not trying to nick your free PL m8 either :D

Been helping Eggy a little and believe me sorc/cabbie combo is stupid amounts of xp for you at 44.

S

stinkie

eggy u can PL me 42 full enc bot if u want. i could do it on me necro but CBA

E

Eggy

Originally posted by stinkie
eggy u can PL me 42 full enc bot if u want. i could do it on me necro but CBA

Giv necro, run your cleric and I'll PL it for you.

fortehwin

M

moo_work

you could also pl my lvl 47.5 re-do of my original rr4 britongimp minstrel (redoing as highlander,nongimped,autotraiin) to 50 if you were wanting to be ubernice :)

I can pay with erm, love the whisperings of sweet nothings in your ear!

M

moo_work

noo i'll be the one trying to use his necro to pl my redo minstrel :x (cuz u'll say no to above ofc)

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Eggy
NOTE: don't contact me asking for PL on your infil/theurg/merc etc. Only want the above classes.

etc

O

old.shotgunstow

I have a lvl 35 Cleric with 31 enhance atm, and speccing full enhance to 50. Can run this anytime you like, except when I'm at college, which isn't much really hehe. I'll try and PM you in game.

M

moo_work

i can see why eggy would want a level 35 bot instead of a level 42

i mean it's obvious aint it?

E

Eggy

Originally posted by moo_work

i am getting a list of a lot of possible people to PL with. obviously ill take them in order of char-usefulness, but if the 42 cleric is offline, ofc ill take a 35.

M

Madonion Slicer

Well if you ever do get desperate i have the wizard.

A

ashfa

i got a 41 cleric full enhance and a full mind sorc on a seperate account to the cleric (only level 28 though :(). However, I'm online alot :)

D

darbey

Well may as well offer

44 Full enhance cleric/44 ds necro

C

~Clarky~

hows about you let me join you with my lvl 18 Sorc , then i can return the favor with my lvl 50 Deathsight Necro ?

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by moo_work

So the level 42 is going to be on 100% of the time Eggy is on? Riiight. moo you really should calm down lol I was only offering if Eggy wanted. I can PL the bot myself.

O

old.m0000

and u should calm down since im obviously just trying to piss u off, monkee :p

I

iluvatur

well, i got a 50 ( body) sorc aoe rootage maybe? and i got a 44enhance bot that i need lvlving as well ;)

T

Tilda

im making a buffbot.
on seperate account.
I can buff you with my main cleric while the buffbot gets PLed in group adn lvl 50 cleric is out of group this would mean that the lvl 50 cleric could serve as a res bot while my buffbot got PL'ed in group.

Tilda

V

villageidiot

lvl 40 sorc and lvl 46 enh cleric on separate acc

i will even respec to full mind just for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom