giving away free stuff

ttt

Banned
will be giving away alot of free stuff tomorrow, all the loot from houselot 1701prydwen, meeting place Svasud Faste <inside> at 21.00, will do /random 100 and highest picks first, then 2nd highest, etc etc, till everyone got an item/im out of items, will reroll again if there's still loot leftover after the first random, bg will be up when the first person pm's me xD

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
will be giving away alot of free stuff tomorrow, all the loot from houselot 1701prydwen, meeting place Svasud Faste <inside> at 21.00, will do /random 100 and highest picks first, then 2nd highest, etc etc, till everyone got an item/im out of items, will reroll again if there's still loot leftover after the first random, bg will be up when the first person pm's me xD

wont /random 10 cover the midgard population! :(

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
:)

shame to see you leave my friend!! Lets sort something out for the future mate eg US server avalon etc etc will be a shame to loose you !!

ttt

Banned
lotto was sorted out nicely,thanks for the people who showed up, and keep in mind i'll be doing another lotto at the end of the month just before my subs close, so will be farming alot the last month here, cya around

Grolf/Aleven

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Was a very cool lottery, many thanks to Grolf for such generosity, and a nice bit of RvR to finish off the evening. Shame the Albs squished us at the end when we were doing so well, but that's life :)

I was very very lucky - I got the vest I've been trying to farm for months, so a double thank you from my healer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom