givf

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno... for some reason I think it looks a little girly, maybe if he was wearing a dress instead... I dunno, somthing about it just... just... Well... like I said, I dunno :eek7:

Maybe its just too cutting edge for me to get my head round?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ooooh i saw this i think Jay Leno has one tbh its dribble factor 10, read somewhere that it makes a sonic boom or something, couldnt be bothered to read the article as was too busy dribbling over pic, pure class tbh :wij:

Karam_Gruul

Banned
i dont give a cack what it looks like, it does 235mph :/ you'll be thrashing most planes in a straight line..

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
you would fall off with the wind resistance that thing would throw up

personally i would like to see you on one at that speed karam then hit something in the road

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
errrrr no give this

http://www.moller.com/skycar/

VTOL flying cars > motorcycles

ohh how pretty...

skycar.jpg

Passengers

Maximum speed
350 MPH

Cruise speed (25,000 ft.)
315 MPH

Range
750 Miles

Size
Large automobile

Best mileage
approx. 20 MPG

Useful payload
750 lbs

Can hover with one engine failed
Can use automotive gasoline

too bad they are a bit pricy hehe

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
Ooooh i saw this i think Jay Leno has one tbh its dribble factor 10, read somewhere that it makes a sonic boom or something, couldnt be bothered to read the article as was too busy dribbling over pic, pure class tbh :wij:

BS i'm afraid. SOS is affected by temp, humidity and density of air. Assuming ground level, dry air and a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius. Speed of Sound would work out at around 780 Mph. You would need a bigger turbine with afterburners to make it.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hawkwind said:
SOS is affected by temp, humidity and density of air. .

rofl i played daoc too much, honestly thought that meant the mincer ability "Jay Leno plays SOS, your group moves faster"

kk busted gah didnt add my get out clause of might be wrong (which i frequently am, and was, wayhay, yea me!) but the speed was something to do with planes had a jet engine or some crap..... might be wrong

Karam_Gruul

Banned
Brynn said:
you would fall off with the wind resistance that thing would throw up

personally i would like to see you on one at that speed karam then hit something in the road

personally i would like to see your mum not naked for once

pwn3d45

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom