Givf ML10 raid please :)

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I'm running a ML10 raid tommorow, 19.00 CET.

Pre-reqs :

Someone needs to find the portal before the raid can start. The reward for finding it is a wet handshake.

The raid structure :

After we've zoned through the portal I will give you guys some quick advice on how to kill the mobs. After I'm done with this, I will go afk in the archway.
After about one hour, I'll be back and say "stick me, random 1000 now." - And we're done.

Misc :

I'm claiming one item of my choice.

- That's what you want Fuji? ;)

Kais

Banned
Mazzaca said:
Ok I'm running a ML10 raid tommorow, 19.00 CET.

Pre-reqs :

Someone needs to find the portal before the raid can start. The reward for finding it is a wet handshake.

The raid structure :

After we've zoned through the portal I will give you guys some quick advice on how to kill the mobs. After I'm done with this, I will go afk in the archway.
After about one hour, I'll be back and say "stick me, random 1000 now." - And we're done.

Misc :

I'm claiming one item of my choice.

- That's what you want Fuji? ;)

if you claim the item he wants and sell it to him i'm sure he would go along with that. However whether the other 40+ mids you need to make such a raid would is another matter altogether :p

Calo

Part of the furniture
If u claim an item on a ml10 raid i will just make another bg and dont claim a thing and let ppl decide.

See fenderon !!! it works! :D

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
If u claim an item on a ml10 raid i will just make another bg and dont claim a thing and let ppl decide.

But but Calo :(

Kais

Banned
Calo said:

See fenderon !!! it works! :D

please do, i'm in great need of another ml10 staff.

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
only if u claim the item i need and sell it to me really really really cheap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom