givf easy Pve mode for mid tbh

Gamah

Banned
why post this in 2 forums..no one cares, and why post a pve thread in an rvr forum.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
why post this in 2 forums..no one cares, and why post a pve thread in an rvr forum.
+1 ? :(
Most ppl reading rvr forum so posted here to se what weiws other people has on this, i bet some ppl might find it more instresting then youre Neverending whinethreads. :touch:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
using 75% powerpool theurgists with powerpool charges, arcane syphon (10% chance no use pwr) RP3 and nothing is to hard ;p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
link does work again, and omfg! when I led that raid we were with 100+ middies and it took like half an hour to kill that dude, plus half an hour to get in due to those nuke bombies.... :/

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I was on a ml7 on hib/avalon last thursday. Was around 100 ppl. When we got to Typhon all cept the somewhat 6 animists should just stand on the mountain and throw anything against the sphere. Ani's would shroom up at 1 spot and would kill Typhon in about 30-45 seconds. Could have been faster I think if all ani's had shroomed together... :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Took us about.. 1 hour or more? on last ml7 raid.. think we were about 50 in BG - DL'ing vid now.

Omg.. :puke:

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
dont mids have any petspam class all? :<

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Luz said:
dont mids have any petspam class all? :<

bonedancers! they roll 100 bd's with 4 melee pets each and break to hit code omfg!1!111!!!!

(yes, givf pet spamming mid class)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Or we do Zo'arkat raid for every mid in the realm just to get the pet spam ability!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Impressive but ah well 6 ani's do it just as fast xD

Will record ML10 tonight with 6 ani's and make you cry even more :p

/point

warlocked

/laugh

?

:p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Impressive but ah well 6 ani's do it just as fast xD

Will record ML10 tonight with 6 ani's and make you cry even more :p
tbh puppet if you do that to hurt me im gona roll a whoreloch and pwn you untaod/sc´d lvl 40 xD

Yeha i know Animists can do it all realms cept for midgard wich is sad tbh.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic plan for mid petspam has been confirmed during the recent roundtable, as in MIDGARD WILL NEVER HAVE PETSPAM NOR RED PETS CHARMING !!11!!! This even if the Midgard TL listed it as #1 problem for Midgard, and bigger obstacle for those willing to reroll from Hib/Alb, and had the support of other realms TLs, including Gaheris TL which is, more or less, the PvE TL :)

There may be tens of different reasons why ... they may be planning a different way to tackle epic mobs ... or eliminating the tohit effect from petspam thus making it a non issue ... or they may be worried about the lag created by even more pets ...

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
/point

warlocked

/laugh

?

:p

ML10 cloak, just got it - 15 min timer - 100% nearsight.
Warlocked? p0wnd

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
hehe this vid is nice, theurg is a cheat :) i used to invite all the time lvl 20 theurgs to final encounters by ml8 and for erinys charm. just invite like 20 lvl 20 theurgs and they petspam til oom lvl 18 i think earth pets. after 30 sec every mob is dead :)

this art of enc doing is very popular in alb :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
1FG versus Draco (final ML10 mob; the big lizard):

http://members.home.nl/dh6a/Draco.wmv

I know shit-qua; but easy to host on my own webbie. 1:18 minutes from start till Draco drops.

IMO more impressive then Team-wizard his Typhon attempt. Seen Typhon vaporize in 3 secs by Furbina + Awarkle pre-nerf (well was 1 lagspike; and then scroll up hey its dead xD)

(oh and I operate druid as 2nd char; so dont look at daft healing/controlling) :D

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
A nice post...

Gotto say I love this post.

Wouldnt it be nice if Mythic...hmm..scratch that and read...GOA...actually informed us as to the reason why they dont want Mids to be able to handle PvE the same way as Albs and Hibs.

As someone in this thread already pointed out, it does make life alot harder for mids, but also for mids to get new blood to the realm (albs/hibs trying out the realm new players etc)

It might have been understandable if it was only Hib that had it since they are underpopulated etc but why only mids lack it surpasses common sense)

If GOA had any kind of customer servicemindedness they would atleast try to answere valid questions from its clientbase. Goa are responsible to us as their customers, and therefor should get the information from their supplier (mythic).

So a question directed at GOA: Why does Mythic go against the wishes of basically all concerned and decide not to even out the PvE between the realms ?
(Btw I havent bothered asking this at "thenontogoodversionofa
customerservicecalledrightnow" since I really dont see me getting a decent answere there)

/Charmangle

ps. I would sooo love to hear an answere from someone who actually knows why and could give us a valid and answere...ds.

Gamah

Banned
Goa don't have anything to do with game changes, they can only pass on info, and they probably have no idea, why or how mythic changes things .. or any say in the matter.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I know...but...

Gamah said:
Goa don't have anything to do with game changes, they can only pass on info, and they probably have no idea, why or how mythic changes things .. or any say in the matter.

I know...but they are responsible as a company selling a service to us as customers.

With this in mind they should be able to (as reasonable big customers) put pressure on Mythic for answere/fixes they think are important...

Atleast they should be able to get answeres from their suppliers on questions that their customers have.

Well might just be wishful thinking from my side...apparently its not a big enough issue yet since customers havent abandoned the company so they really dont need to change their approach to their clientel...

/Charmangle

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
puppet, can 6 animists 2 druids farm it now then (used to do it with 5 ani's 3 drids iirc, went fast as well) and when ani's break to-hit code, how much does pbae hit for?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
After having tried the joy of pet spammers on hib/avalon I really cant never see myself do ml's or alot of other toa related pve on midgard again.. It just doesnt seem right. What takes 30mins-several hours on mid can be obtained on hib with a fg in just a few mins - and that not even with a "opted" group but just with X amount of animists which everyone seem to have a alt of.

Midgard RvR TL:

Animists never use many mushrooms in PvE, unless they are total noobs

Wow...I take it you've never seen a few Animists farming ML10?

Anyways, this has been one of the top issues on my last 2 TL reports, and one of my main concerns before Catacombs was released. I have "finished" ToA in both Midgard and Albion, and the difference is just night and day when having spam/charm.

I do not care which option is selected, however for anyone to not admit epic PvE is 50x harder in Midgard is just absurd. Either they are in flat denial, or they have never done it in both realms. Sure, in Midgard it can be done, just not as easy.

From MLs, to Artifacts, to high level gear that is much cheaper on Hib/Alb due to the ease of getting ML10 type equipment due to pet spam (supply and demand)...its simply not fair. For any new players coming in, or anyone who might consider moving to Midgard from another realm...the difficulty of PvE is a barrier.

I have stated to Mythic that I would like to see one of three things.

1) A pet spam/charm class added to Midgard.
2) Spells added to a few Midgard classes, that would act as "Power of x", allowing our players to be able to land on epic mobs.
3) A complete overhaul of epic PvE.

That being said however, I've been hammering this for a year now, and not a single thing has been done to help out the situation. And trust me, it hasn't been because of a lack of trying. If you have a problem with it, I encourage you to send well written, non-flaming, short and to the point feedback to Mythic through the Herald.

From thread on vn midgard boards: http://vnboards.ign.com/Realm_of_Midgard/b22182/86361291/p1

Indeed working as intended.. Mythic you can kiss my hairy :kissit: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom