Givf Credit!

D

Darkh

I feel neglected as a spellcrafter. How come spellcrafted items don't get an "Imbued by ..."? What's up with that? This ofcourse applies to alchemists as well. They could have an own line as well. I don't get any credit for my work.

Ok so this isn't really important, I just felt like this needed attention and it gave me a reason to rant. :D

A

Alrindel

Because you scruffy newcomers aren't proper crafters like us who actually make things.
:flame:

D

Damon_D

Because the game cant handle it.. what if...you get it embued 1 at the time and then a proc on it.. the item will now list

Made by XXXX

Imbued by XXXz

Imbued by XXXå

Imbued by XXXø

Imbued by XXXæ

Imbued by XXXq

Not a good idea.. and I'm pretty sure its been covered in a grab bag on the Herald

E

erl

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Because the game cant handle it..

That was a stinking answer. :p

Why isn't there flying elephants? Because it's not implemented!

Why can't I strip off all my clothes and do the helicopter? Because it isn't implemented!

See? :).

What the original poster of course means is _why_ isn't it implemented. Why can't the game handle it.

D

Darkh

The code could be "Imbued by Darkh, Muncher, Piehole and Miketyson" for all I care. I want credit for the work!

It's up to them to figure out a good way of how to do it.

The items that are fully SC:d and Alchemy enhanced are already two pages long anyway. :p

Also,

Because you scruffy newcomers aren't proper crafters like us who actually make things.

Where the heck did that come from? newcomer?;)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by erl

Why can't I strip off all my clothes and do the helicopter? Because it isn't implemented!

I think that was left out by popular demand :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom