Givf armour crafter tbh...

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Any armour crafter free to make me a full set of random qual (took your advice ballad -.-) af80 scale and if so, how much are ya charging? xD

PM me in game or leave a message here thx.

B

Ballad

Tierce_ said:
Any armour crafter free to make me a full set of random qual (took your advice ballad -.-) af80 scale and if so, how much are ya charging? xD

PM me in game or leave a message here thx.
Scale? :eek6:
Obviously you got me wrong. :p

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
ohh, giv ub3r armourcraftz0r that can make random qual af 80 mid chain for 200g o_O

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
ohh, giv ub3r armourcraftz0r that can make random qual af 80 mid chain for 200g o_O

Aye...something like that. With less 3's and 0's.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:

0hh, 6iv ub3r 4rm0urcr4f7z0r 7h47 c4n m4k3 r4nd0m qu41 4f 80 mid ch4in f0r 200 g oOOOOO_OoOOO_OoO_-o_OOO_O_O_o_OO___o_O-OOO__O_O-oO-_O_O_O_O__-o_O_O-o-o--o-OOO_O_O__O o_O

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
If you're Scottish and you're happy today, raise your hand :p
:clap:

hahahaha england out!!!

I swear, ive never celebrated about a game so much in my life, the looks on the England fan's faces was priceless. Same with when the goal was disalowed, and that big mofo was running about celebrating his moment of glory, all the while the balls headed the other direction and his goal was crossed off, classic.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
My plan is to just walk around all day, smiling at all the english in london...I'll not say a word - I may sing Flower of Scotland to annoy them...but that would annoy anybody - not the greatest voice in the world.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ^^

Aye, twas all in good spirit. Where bouts in Scotland you from mate?

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm actually from Cape Town in South Africa, but I'm only 1st generation. My father is from Perth via Glasgow - I live in London at the moment - not sure which looks darker: the weather or the looks on the Sasannach's faces :p
Don't know what they're so down about - we Scottish supporters have made a life out of watching our team lose...but we keep trying, don't we ;) Bring on Andora, I say - we'll show them a thing or two.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, Im from a town called Barrhead on the suburbs of Glasgow :) It annoyed me during the Holand match how the English commentary team continuely mentioned our 6 - 1 (was it 1 or 0 :p) defeat against them, and how a loss is "Britains loss" but if England win it's "England's triumph", but all that aside I dont hold any hostility towards them and as you say, we know how it feels to lose etc :)

B

Ballad

Fuzzy said:
I'm actually from Cape Town in South Africa, but I'm only 1st generation. My father is from Perth via Glasgow - I live in London at the moment - not sure which looks darker: the weather or the looks on the Sasannach's faces :p
Don't know what they're so down about - we Scottish supporters have made a life out of watching our team lose...but we keep trying, don't we ;) Bring on Andora, I say - we'll show them a thing or two.
Damn Fuzz you're a fascinating person. :p

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Most people say: Damn, Fuzz - you're a fassssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
ive always been curious, why do Scots hate English football team and when they lose etc, if Scotland got through and England were out i'd definatly be cheering for them.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
barevoose said:
ive always been curious, why do Scots hate English football team and when they lose etc, if Scotland got through and England were out i'd definatly be cheering for them.

So all that "fucking scottish scum" chanting was just me and rest of the Scottish spectators imaginations?

I would be happy to see England do well, but truth be told, on any Scotsman's face there will be a small smile when they get put out and I reckon it would be the same other way around.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, Bare - we don't hate english football teams...we hate ALL english teams...even the Bingo team :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom