!!GIVF 3rd English server!!

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by alithiel50
If they added a 3rd English server, there would be a 3-realm zerg of level 5's in Emain by the end of the first day, imo... :uhoh:

Sounds like fun :D

N

nalistah

Originally posted by gwal
lol, said by a member of RG to some1 who hates zergs as much as I do - might wanna check up on a few things dude :)

:ROFLMAO:

and what has it to do with that im an RG member? YOU might check some things up? :rolleyes:

but after all, you are also an alb :great:

its funny with albs sayin they dont zerg/like to zerg :p

D

darbey

And
Originally posted by cougar-
All ppl do is whine about zergs, one more server would make excal a bit more funny in emain atleast, and also we could have the pleasure to try all 3 realms, and that would avoid some silly whine about realm/class balance. It's not more then fair IMHO

Yep what he said

And nalistah why dont u change the record u come up with the same old crap.

O

old.krane

Originally posted by nalistah

and what has it to do with that im an RG member? YOU might check some things up? :rolleyes:

nallistah i guess u one of the schoolkids who can finally play now that school is over and mommy lets u..

so imo...please...if u have nothing constructive to add

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

retard..

M

mele

GIVE !!!!!!! but sometimes prydwen rvr is really dead in odins/emain/hadrians and with 3rd server it will be 0 ppl emain 0 ppl odin 0 ppl hadrian for prydwen mostly in afternoons.

O

old.krane

RG = the zerg

u suck in less than 3fg. thats a known fact on the server.

besides...talking about skill..why dont u face my grp in odins than someday? contact me on irc..we always up for challenges..

if u got the balls of course...which i highly doubt..

bigmouth retards like u usually can talk only..

O

old.Laryssa

sadly u woudl have lvl50 in 2 days and rvr would look the same as on exc in about 1 week :(

the days of lvl 30 pwning emain are long gone :D

M

Melachi-

We do need a 3rd english server. I would like to play all 3 sides of the game in english (not PvP cause it reeks). I pay as much as any German or French subscriber, but i can only play 2/3rds of the game in my language. Low population or not, we do need a 3rd server. And in anyways i prefare servers with Prydwen type populations.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Once the lvling command comes out, I'm all up for a 3rd English server.
Makes a savage, make a buffbot, and be all uber and all.
Damn, would be great fun!
Regards, Glottis

N

nalistah

Originally posted by old.krane
nallistah i guess u one of the schoolkids who can finally play now that school is over and mommy lets u..

so imo...please...if u have nothing constructive to add

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

retard..

haha, another stupid comment from an alb that doesnt know very much.

Im finnished with school since some years back, and i work 6 days a week. Anything more you would like to know?

N

nalistah

RG = the zerg

besides...talking about skill..why dont u face my grp in odins than someday? contact me on irc..we always up for challenges..

you are funny :pPPPPPP

"thats a fact on the server" lool, maybe a fact in your little twisted zergling-head.

contact you on IRC for a set up fight?...
That is against the CoC, but what do you know ... :rolleyes:

A

acei

Originally posted by Arnor
oh, it would be fair/fun and all that ofc, a totally new server would rock. BUT that doesnt mean it wouldnt be a waste of money for goa.
Why not use the old Excalibur server for it? We deserve the right to have access to all 3 realms on normal servers, same as German/French have access to all 3 realms, we're charged the same as German/French but only get 2/3 of what they get we should not be punished because we won't advertise daoc, it's their job to advertise daoc to attract more customers, it's not our job to attract more customers so that we get what the German/French do i.e. access to all 3 realms.

O

old.Sko

I see then point. even if it would be exc/prydwen twink server it would be good.
3rd english server please =D

G

gwal

maybee cause we so rarely see RG members in fair fights? I can remember 1. and besides, what u say and do as an officer of a guild represents ur guild as a whole, so what u say and do has got everything to do with u being a RG member.

gotta admit I was impressed with u at one point in odins tho, so dont take it as any more disrespectfull than u are to us.

and yeah, it´s funny how albs say they dont like zergs, maybee thats why we (the ppl I run with) dont run with zergs whenever we can avoid it, and log if we cant avoid it for more than about 5 minutes......... but ofc, it doesnt really seem that u know that, hence the u should check up on things :rolleyes:

H

Hestetun

useless thread from a liddul zergling.

yet another pointless comment from one of hte biggest zerglings :)

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Once the lvling command comes out, I'm all up for a 3rd English server.
Makes a savage, make a buffbot, and be all uber and all.
Damn, would be great fun!
Regards, Glottis

Glottis in "whine of the month" shock!

Change the fucking record.

C

cougar-

you see, zergwhine is everywhere! giive server !!!

S

stunned

RG = the zerg

BF = free rps when BoF isnt up. Of course You never see BF alone when its down. Gimp Krane talks about skill running in a 6 FG zerg and spamlaughing ppl in FG's they kill, gg Krane !

I think most ppl realised RG isnt zerging anymore eventho I wish we did at times to stir up some in the fucking alb borg.

Now go crash a zone or something, take 1 keep in Emain with 200 ppl and die to 10 defenders, like yesterday.

N

nalistah

Originally posted by gwal
what u say and do as an officer of a guild represents ur guild as a whole

ehm... no?

What I say is what I (me, myself and I) say.

Maybe you speak for others, but I only speak for myself.

kkthx.

O

old.XanateA

TBH.
a 3rd english server would result in alot of players from german/french servers... just like on Camlann. Mostly already established guilds who are looking for a new start... just like LOTS of guilds on pryd/excal.

And YES GIVE 3rd ENGLISH SERVER

And YES NP would play alb, without a single doubt.

By far the most fun realm to play (played the other 2 T_T)
Fuck.. gonna start a petition... gonna irl threaten g0a.
WaNnUl Play a sorc!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.XanateA
TBH.
a 3rd english server would result in alot of players from german/french servers... just like on Camlann. Mostly already established guilds who are looking for a new start... just like LOTS of guilds on pryd/excal.
WaNnUl Play a sorc!

I thought NP already played Albion on some US server, but could not hack it?
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I thought NP already played Albion on some US server, but could not hack it?
Regards, Glottis

Prime time on US - 4-5 msk. so no point playing there to roll over randoms/soloers with fg.

R

Riddler

Originally posted by old.XanateA
TBH.

WaNnUl Play a sorc!

would shut some ppl up

^^ like the post glottis made above

and yes, we pay same as german/french, yet we have to cope with slow patching cause of translation _and_ only play 2/3 of the game (well 3/4 if u count camlann :p )

really need a petition imo

X

Ximadir

Response (CS) 07/29/2003 03:30 PM
Hello,

There will be a third english server when their will be enough players to play on it.

At this time nothing is planned but population on both english servers is growing up then we can be very optimistic for a third english server in the future.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Asked this via rightnow so dont looks like we get 1 soon

G

gwal

ehm... no?

What I say is what I (me, myself and I) say.

Maybe you speak for others, but I only speak for myself.

kkthx.

so... I guess ur in disagreement with the remainder of RG?

or am I right? :)

we should have a drinking contest some day btw, altho those trolls might be very good at it. but then again, friars are well known for their ability to be drunken at all times :)

T

tildson

So, by judging from GOA's response, only money is the interesting thing. More players = more money = more servers
Will they shut down french/german servers if a percentage goes 3rd English server?

Dont we pay enough to have access to atleast 3 english servers? US has like 14? French/German can choose from 4+ each, but we have 2 english servers - you have the monthly fee from us, if US can handle 14servers then you should aswell.

I also want to add that many people avoid Excalibur due to it's reputation. 1 more server? Is it expensive? How much extra would it cost the 5k+ english-playing people each month? I would be prepared to pay an extra 2-3$ (at max? its not that expensive) for a third server, i guess most would. Or, let us pay only for the servers we want to choose, 3 english and no French/German. Learn some proper English this millennium please!

Now, please rant/flame me, i could care less because this is how i feel - and i know MANY others do too. Good night :)

A

Asha

forget 3rd english server - give pvp/co-op sever !
co-op in normal zones, pvp in rvr zones. We could all be savages healers and chanters!

:)

I

ilaya

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
We do need a 3rd english server. I would like to play all 3 sides of the game in english (not PvP cause it reeks). I pay as much as any German or French subscriber, but i can only play 2/3rds of the game in my language. Low population or not, we do need a 3rd server. And in anyways i prefare servers with Prydwen type populations.

Exactly what i was gonna say :D

I wanna xp in mid too given the chance, see the sights, etc..

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Originally posted by cougar-
All ppl do is whine about zergs, one more server would make excal a bit more funny in emain atleast, and also we could have the pleasure to try all 3 realms, and that would avoid some silly whine about realm/class balance. It's not more then fair IMHO

What cgr m8 said.

Users who are viewing this thread