pweeeeeeeeeeeees!!!
pweeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

I promise i wont roll a chanter!!!!

S

StormriderX

Yes giv 3rd english server so 500 ppl can play it at peak time :rolleyes:

A

Arnor

ffs, we wont get one till the playerbase on excal&prydwen atleast doubles or sumt.

get it in yer noggin and stop spamming the boards with useless threads (krane mostly)

R

Riddler

actually, atm, excal is the EU server with the most ppl online at peak/night these days

but anyways....will calm down alot after school hols i guess...

O

old.krane

Originally posted by nalistah
useless thread from a liddul zergling.

And yet another pointless comment from a sad RG member....

wonder if u ll play your SB after nerf also??
oh wait..that will need skill than..nvm...

C

cougar-

All ppl do is whine about zergs, one more server would make excal a bit more funny in emain atleast, and also we could have the pleasure to try all 3 realms, and that would avoid some silly whine about realm/class balance. It's not more then fair IMHO

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by old.Riddler
actually, atm, excal is the EU server with the most ppl online at peak/night these days

but anyways....will calm down alot after school hols i guess...

think there will be more ppl after the summer. I know alot of ppl taking a break from daoc becouse of the sun/beer and chicks :D

L

legera

Yeah, I logged in Prydwen Hibernia a few weeks ago at 8pm on a weekday and there were 280 people there. Yes, we need a third english server badly.

A

angara-ffs

/me mumbles something about useless spamming post..... :rolleyes:

C

cougar-

Originally posted by legera
Yeah, I logged in Prydwen Hibernia a few weeks ago at 8pm on a weekday and there were 280 people there. Yes, we need a third english server badly.

yep, all the english players play hib/pryd for those of you that didnt know that.

V

vintervargen

cougar - how active rvr is it in odins/pryd?

if emain would be the only rvr place, there would be no option if some guild/realm decided to bring a mini-zerg.. if you see what i mean

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by cougar-
All ppl do is whine about zergs, one more server would make excal a bit more funny in emain atleast, and also we could have the pleasure to try all 3 realms, and that would avoid some silly whine about realm/class balance. It's not more then fair IMHO

What he said.

R

Riddler

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
think there will be more ppl after the summer. I know alot of ppl taking a break from daoc becouse of the sun/beer and chicks :D

yer but not nearly as many as the skool kidz playing 24/7 in summer hols

C

cougar-

my post was mainly about excal, that suffer from huge numbers of players in emain, and that cause alot of whine.

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by vintervargen
cougar - how active rvr is it in odins/pryd?

if emain would be the only rvr place, there would be no option if some guild/realm decided to bring a mini-zerg.. if you see what i mean

Odins and HW on prydwen are great fun. And Emain isn't too bad. I have run with a half-group in emain and had fun. Alot of that is down to prydwen being more of a pve server imo.

At primetime a /who 50 on Mid is rarely less than 200 but a /who on emain/wall/gate rarely tops 50 combined unlesskeep raids etc.

I wouldn't mind a 3rd server dropping Excals population a bit. A night of RvR on Excal can be depressing unless you run with the perfect group mix. If you don't have the time in the evening to spend 2 hours building a group it is easier to play on a less-populated server.

E

Ensceptifica

Some good points imo ( ;

And even though I like a crowded server, the fact that relic raids all revolve around who can get a zerg to the relic keep the fastest is a bit demotivating atm.

A

alithiel50

If they added a 3rd English server, there would be a 3-realm zerg of level 5's in Emain by the end of the first day, imo... :uhoh:

A

Arnor

oh, it would be fair/fun and all that ofc, a totally new server would rock. BUT that doesnt mean it wouldnt be a waste of money for goa.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by alithiel50
If they added a 3rd English server, there would be a 3-realm zerg of level 5's in Emain by the end of the first day, imo... :uhoh:

uhm ok?

R

Reverant Mezz

someone hug krane cos he sure is running out of things to say :/

M

Molten Lava

Last night

Last night I LD'd in Nott and couldnt log in for 15 mins....thats reason enough gif a new server....this game pretends to be ready for large-scale rvr...but when more than 300 people meet at a keep (ok I know its a lot of people) game gets unplayable (seconds per frame in stead of fps) and crashes..gif new server...cap at 1000-1500 people...see how that works...or gif better hardware for the existing servers

V

vintervargen

fps dont have much to do with the server tho...

P

parzi

3rd server would suck tbh, i played on dartmoor new german server that came in with SI release or something, and well rvr there kinda suxx, as not enough ppl play there to crowd more than one rvr zone (emain...).
So only rvr is emain. One realm starts zerg = fun over.
Usually its either no enemys there or too much of them.
3rd english server would prolly have the same fate :(

C

cougar-

Originally posted by parzi
3rd server would suck tbh, i played on dartmoor new german server that came in with SI release or something, and well rvr there kinda suxx, as not enough ppl play there to crowd more than one rvr zone (emain...).
So only rvr is emain. One realm starts zerg = fun over.
Usually its either no enemys there or too much of them.
3rd english server would prolly have the same fate :(

Concidering how much ppl claim that other realm is superior atleast half of excalibur should move to new server and show uberness.

G

gwal

Originally posted by nalistah
useless thread from a liddul zergling.

lol, said by a member of RG to some1 who hates zergs as much as I do - might wanna check up on a few things dude :)

N

nalistah

Originally posted by old.krane
And yet another pointless comment from a sad RG member....

wonder if u ll play your SB after nerf also??
oh wait..that will need skill than..nvm...

hahahaha, a little zergling talking about skill.. :D

Ofcourse i will play SB after 1.62, I look forward to it.

PA cap @ ~1XXX will be teh funneh.

Users who are viewing this thread