Giveth a fair fight!

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Priz,Pilskaft, Any chance of a 1 v 1 against both of you lame fucks sometime?

Whine off

A

Aoln

kill 1 while they duo, fight second 1on1 before the other is back :l

Gamah

Banned
they suck xD should blow eveything you got vs the first one when u jump him knowing the other will add :E

[Snow]

Fledgling Freddie
Yea they suck, playing a MMORPG together, thats lame.

Caestar I can give suggestions of some singel-player game you can start to play...

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
DeadOnArrival said:

Whine off
lol like you allways solo

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
[Snow] said:

Caestar I can give suggestions of some singel-player game you can start to play...

1st decent reply I've seen.

Cralla

Fledgling Freddie
[Snow] said:

saying no more :clap:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
DeadOnArrival said:

Whine off

i gave you a hug! and didn't add because you were dead not that i would anyway :wub:

Dmack

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Had a few fun fg-fg fights tonight, however
Three times this evening we met a hib gg (high rr etc) and they brought adds (2-4) on croc ring speed and /stick. :wanker: Still, was funny the first time when we dropped you (the hib fg) in about 30 seconds or so without a single casualty, adds and all...

Ill be waiting for the return whine whine i build and run 2fg opted next week. :fluffle:

Whine aside i get about 1 good solo fight per full day of rvr if im lucky, hence why you see me at the helm of a fg usually now <shrug>.And pff shouldnt you be able to beat them both ceas? ;) If you fancy another duel one day though mate send me a pm via fh, in the middle of yet another template refit atm though so give me a week or two to finish it.

Ucallme

Banned
DeadOnArrival said:

Whine off

You say that m8, but you duo'd against me a few times and i was solo :p

But then again you cant go anywhere in RvR without adds etc...

We are all as bad as each other imo

Amphrax

Gamah

Banned
Funny how its allways the low realmrank cannon fodder who reply with "omg meight doac is not single play3r"

Some of us actully like to test our chars, experiance, and dare I say "skill" against other players in even 1v1 fights..

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Funny how its allways the low realmrank cannon fodder who reply with "omg meight doac is not single play3r"

Some of us actully like to test our chars, experiance, and dare I say "skill" against other players in even 1v1 fights..

Well, a 1vs1 fight is only a test of skill if both sides have relatively equal 1vs1 ability.. for example, a rejuv cleric vs a chanter, it's 1vs1, but it's hardly gonna take the chanter skill to win..

Similarily, NS (and highish RR too) vs a mid stealther is hardly a fair fight either, unless the mid is like rr11 maybe :p (or if hunter, if he has FZ and all RAs up). Mid stealthers are seriously underpar compared to the other realm's, and a 1vs1 with them is rp farming, nothing more. No skill at all.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie

& chances of that in todays rvr is slim, RvR is leaning more towards zerg v zerg aka RvR :) Most the changes in NF were to push more big scale battles instead of fgVfg... good for the random/casual player/groups ...not so good for the opted GG's who only want FGvFG fights.

Either put up with adds/zergs or contact people to arrange a time/place to meet them for that 1v1 or fgVfg... ppl QQ'n about getting adds or getting zergs is an old story now & it aint gunna change.

Maybe *if* mythic ever do these "instance" battles ive heard about where you & an enemy grp (of similar numbers) get ported to an arena where u battle it out then your prayers will be answered, but chances of this happening are gunna be slim & imo shouldn't happen, DAoC is an mmorpg & the pvp side of it IS aimed at Realm Vs Realm ;)

Dont get me wrong, ive been in regular GG's for a while & ive much enjoyed FG fights ive had with both Sev & NFD, but theres nothing better than propper large scale battles for pvp especially when it's all 3 realms battling it out @ the same time.. to me THATS what RvR is all about, not about having solo fights or grp v grp :)

...give more big battles imo ;)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
[Snow] said:

lol it involve only 1 hand?

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
A rr8 minstrel is probably as much spent playing time as a rr4 skald or sb. make a harder character if you want to "compare skills 1vs 1" or anything that silly. with forceful zephyr, chain, stelth, ignore pain, speed, pets etc i dont really think you have the right to call other classes "cannon fodder". i think you should respect them instead for trieing, adapting and actually winning with their classes they play. winning with overpowered classes is fun sure, but its hardly winning because of good gameplay.

Gamah

Banned
Played RR6 SB...and your comment about a rr4 sb/skald etc is sarcasitc? Because at 165 days played on my minstrel I don't think so...P.S and no minstrel hardly uses pets in RvR, also ask any stealther around today my 18 stealth hardly protects me from the 100's of stealthers who can see me from cast range :p..Skalds hit a lot harder than minstrels and have chain..3 resist chants only thing they lack is stealth..and with todays stealth zergs I don't get zerged any less than skalds.

And I am not calling "Classes" Cannon fodder I was calling players in poor eqipment / unbuffed cannon fodder..due to the fact they dont stand a chance vs a buffed twinked oponent..and if you think they do you need to wake up...I can name a good player from every class in the game (Except Warlocks ^^) so no class is truly gimped in the hands of a good player.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
willowywicca said:
Similarily, NS (and highish RR too) vs a mid stealther is hardly a fair fight either, unless the mid is like rr11 maybe :p (or if hunter, if he has FZ and all RAs up). Mid stealthers are seriously underpar compared to the other realm's, and a 1vs1 with them is rp farming, nothing more. No skill at all.

They might be 'seriously underpar' they aint the equivalent of 0.5 NS or smth - and no matter what you think; I dont think they are 'seriously underpar'.

For example Ranger doesnt have 60% block and 80% evade versus a hunter's spear. People think a hunter is slacking because it gets blocked/evaded so easy. But if you dont evade or block that much- they hurt like hell.

A well equipped Shadowblade @ Brynja with spec-AF charge and hasted is a good match for a Nightshade. If you add in Remedy it swings in favour of the NS; if no Remedy is used or the SB has heat-resists and the NS is pierce, it swings towards the Shadowblade's favour.

Also zerging down 1 Hib stealther with often 2-3 Mid stealthers is no skill at all; only rps-farming :p

With FZ up a hunter should never loose against a NS. Grab a heat-spear, go to town with 600+ swings easily and end with a back-stun when FZ drops. If you cant kill a NS in that duration its only the player to blame; not the class ;)

Diofantos

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

So what you basicly says is that if a player doesn't have a RR8+ char (or where ever the line of low RR goes) he or she should shut up and stop playing the game so all the 1337 dudes can have their own playground?? imo a mmorpg is made to have the possibility to play either solo or two or three or... yeah up to a fg and even several fgs together but hey thats what i think.

Gamah

Banned
Diofantos said:
So what you basicly says is that if a player doesn't have a RR8+ char (or where ever the line of low RR goes) he or she should shut up and stop playing the game so all the 1337 dudes can have their own playground?? imo a mmorpg is made to have the possibility to play either solo or two or three or... yeah up to a fg and even several fgs together but hey thats what i think.

No what I am "actully saying" Is what I actully said

Gamah said:

Heres a little puzzle for you

Words mouth my don't in please put

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
ok gamah who are then the "low realmrank cannon fodder" and where do they say "omg meight doac is not single play3r" and why are you posting this here?

Gamah

Banned
Low realm rank cannon fodder..are unbuffed people or people in rog gear..It's not an insult as much as it sounds it..but I am sure you and many others know they dont stand a chance vs and opted player/grp..Cannon Fodder is what the militry sent in..they didn't have a chance of winning but sent them in to draw fire :p hence the term.

I am posting here in reply to people QQ'ing its not a single player game..

Also your a mid? How do you have the nerve to call minstrel overpowered...compare a rr8 in my class to a rr4 SB and you have warlocks around bjanya right now..your the real insulter here :p

Or maybe your a hib..if so shrooms, vamps, baseline stun etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom