Giveth a fair fight!

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
You dont know much about me or other who posted here, how long we played, why we play, how old we are or our real life backrounds. Just accept that everyone play as they want to please.

Gamah

Banned
Your right I don't..But missing the crucial factor..I don't care..

Why should you be allowed to play how you want (Adding, Zerging etc) But I can't play how I wan't to play (1v1's) What makes your way so suppieriour to mine..

I want to play 1v1, you want to play zergs...you should be allowed to play zergs and I can't say anything..but I can't play 1v1's because you don't wanna play like that.

Hippocrite!

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
why do you post if you dont care?
you can play 1 vs 1 if you find a place to do it. or if you duel with other albs. and if realmpoints matter for you when you are duelling. then you are the hippocrite here.

(edit)i know there is never a patch everyone likes. i hope there are rvr insta dungeons later. it would be great i think.

Gamah

Banned
I don't care about you or your real life..I care about the reason I'm posting.

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Played a minstrel myself (pre toa but that isn't really the issue here) to roughly rr4-ish (which isnt the issue here either)...

Anyway... what is the issue here?

just snuff it and hit a teddybear or yell at your friends on voicecom.

People play the way they want to, this isnt a go-hug-a-lurikeen-game, this is a go-and-kill-all-them-bastard-trehuggers, it's WAR! I bet Mr crazy bastard Hitler never whined about the russians got a number advantage or that the yankees had overpowered abilities... It's more like if you hit my dog with your car I'll kill one of your kids, then you kill my family, set my house on fire, then I ..... you get the idea.

Anyway my point is: it's war, noone cares much about the numbers

And dont get me started on the Minstrel - jesus I could go on for days about that ****** up class....

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
I truly am sry but you all really should actually read what is being said. ur like friggin women looking for the negative in evrything ffs...
If people wanne wine let em wine :p
I don't understand why people can't let the other player have a good time..
And if u feel somewhat trampled on ur egos when u are refered too as canonfodder means you probably are.. So what! I been playing this crap game for years now and i still suck..
And eventhough my gimpness i still prefer 1 on 1's neday id rather loose 20 times in a row in good 1 on 1 fights then win 20 fights outzerging the oposite side. I'm not saying this is the way the game is suposed too be played but a well designed game should fascilitate a wide spectrum of players. So all u zergers, cannonfodder , GG's , soloers and yes even you lame brynja campers try think about other players too without just mindlessly flattening whatever uc.

Now a question too people that prefer zerging ( really want an awnser too this) What do you think is fun about steamrolling other people outnumbering them minimal 2-1 evry friggin single time, there is absolutely no challenge so where do you get the satisfaction? Is it a sadist one, knowing that the player on the other end would like nothing more then too bash ur head too a bloody pulp against the wall IRL? Is it rp hornyness? Is it a shortcomming in reallife?
PLSSSS enlighten me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom