Give us lickings!!!

J

Jexa

Just the other day I was persuing Barry's choice of Smilies, and although I saw the :m00: and the :fluffle: ... it appeared there was something missing ...!

The :lick: ...... !!!!!

I demand a lick smiley thingy, the masses will be pleased, this is just the first step towards national licking day .. and then ... then .. THE WORLD!

P

Psy|:m00:

Yey the :lick:

Make one so i don't use that for Jexa too :))

*Official :lick: Supporter for the less fortunate*

edit, oh Jex... :fluffle:

J

Jexa

Hurrah, already, our ranks swell to 2, world domination is soon within our grasps...

Mwu ha ha ha....

S

SFXman

crazya.gif

Blurp_anim.gif

silly.gif

hapfac01.gif

newtonguesmile.gif

piss2.gif
big_toungey.gif

Haha, probably my only post with emoticons as a reply!

F

Fafnir

Off topic

Head Hunters filled to the brim with hotties. Jex, Cen, Dwen, Gewn, Zarb, etc...... You just cant help running into them.

J

Jexa

Originally posted by Fafnir
Head Hunters filled to the brim with hotties. Jex, Cen, Dwen, Gewn, Zarb, etc...... You just cant help running into them.

:p

What did that have to do with anything what so ever?

Anyways ... POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

J

Jexa

Gah that's annoying, what did you edit in / out? :)

J

Jexa

Ahar :>

Off topic in the off topic forum?

Bleh, I give up :D

O

old.LandShark

isn't it about time for someone to pop up and assert that this forum *isn't* just spam? :D

:lick:

J

Jexa

<Starts chanting>

We want :lick:!!

D

Danya

<chants with Jexa>

P

They want :lick:

ehm...

We want :lick:

J

Jexa

Originally posted by Psy|:m00:

ehm...

Heretic! Non believer!!

BURN HIM!!

:D

P

Jex hun, since when have i ever needed the :lick: function ;)

J

Jexa

Originally posted by Psy|:m00:
Jex hun, since when have i ever needed the :lick: function ;)

That's not the point, you should still back me! :D

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Dannyn
/em licks Jexa
Ignore the silly Fafnir. :p

Nah i'm just

Originally posted by Eachann
I encountered your thane last week in ygg and i have to say you are exceptionally imature, repeatedly jumping on me and laughing at me after i had been xp killed.
Admittedly i had laughed at you first but watching a very purp thane blundering about trying to spot a green at best ranger hiding behind a tree was funny.

So i'm not silly ,just exceptionally imature. :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I second that :D

Me wubs you again, Fluffnir.

S

SFXman

Jumping and laughing at bodies is immature? It is just a game, and doing this doesn't necessarily mean he is being doing the same in real life, although you don't usually see dead people in real life and most certainly you don't laugh/jump at them :D
I usually do nothing, except maybe laugh if the person who I killed did something exceptionally stupid.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by SFXman
Jumping and laughing at bodies is immature? It is just a game, and doing this doesn't necessarily mean he is being doing the same in real life, although you don't usually see dead people in real life and most certainly you don't laugh/jump at them :D
I usually do nothing, except maybe laugh if the person who I killed did something exceptionally stupid.

Well he was... :) I ran away, and he attacked a mid, i returned zapped him with a bolt and he sprinted straight into the arms of the giants. If he just had stopped and let me kill him, he would not have suffered a xp death, but he continue to run and pull more giants on him, think he got 4 giants to bash his skull in. I laughed at him for doin this, jumped on him for laughing at me.

Killing the same mid over and over again, and laughing at him when doin so. Hmmm, wonder who is the immature here. And getting pissed, when running into mobs. Well i've done the same, not knowing the surronding area. Getting xp killed. But i dont blame the alb/hib that chase me for being stupid. Well, well i guess i'm in the wrong here for killing a noob in my own frontier lands. Next time i will just let him go on killing lowbie mibs. NOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom