Give us a wave.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone sees Devetaki in Thidranki it's me Lesk. I'm leveling another Vamp but to 50 for farming thought I'd take him into Thidranki to level him from 20 - 24.

Dorimor1

Banned
I'm in a good mood so I'd leave you solo, providing I get the same treatment xD

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I'm in a good mood so I'd leave you solo, providing I get the same treatment xD

Dude as a general rule, I leave soloers in a duel situation alone, if there is a zerg going on with lots of peeps that doesn't look like group vs group I happly add. I also add on groups that are in group vs group fights that I know for 100% that they have took me out when I am solo.

Obvioulsy there are exceptions to the rule where I've had a bad day and need to take it out.

Devetaki will suck i think he's is in Auralite armour, dropped armour and the shit the trainer give you ever so often. really sucky resists.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
general note 2 ppl DONT GIVE HIM A WAVE COZ HIS SHITTY GRP OF 3 VAMPS STEAMROLLS U AND EMOTES :/ TOSSERS

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
general note 2 ppl DONT GIVE HIM A WAVE COZ HIS SHITTY GRP OF 3 VAMPS STEAMROLLS U AND EMOTES :/ TOSSERS

lol I was solo the first time I came across you and you were the one emoting me. And after that I was grouped with 3 for abit and expected you to come here due to the fact the your red con sorcerer find it very difficult to take me out.

ps you lying little cock, first I killed you solo I cheered after and thats it. I just checked the log as i got a shit memory.

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
If anyone sees Devetaki in Thidranki it's me Lesk. I'm leveling another Vamp but to 50 for farming thought I'd take him into Thidranki to level him from 20 - 24.
Sry for adding on you under bridge while Walli was giving you the business, didn´t even realize you were a blue con untill after I hit the backstab:fluffle:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
Sry for adding on you under bridge while Walli was giving you the business, didn´t even realize you were a blue con untill after I hit the backstab:fluffle:

no worries mate :)

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
If u get a wave from Cratos then do me a favour and turn the speed off, i cant keep up otherwise. Do me a second favour and just keep going if your on full power. Claw spam is no fun in leather armour:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom