give shamans and paladins a respec please goa

R

Rollie_David

with the introduction of endurance regen on both classes i find it hard to believe we arent being given a full respec with such an important addition to these classes.

F

Flimgoblin

wait for 1.58 and go kill a dragon.

Oh and whine at Mythic for the respec - it's their decision. Not GOAs.

incidentally, we've known about these changes since before we got 1.52 and respecs - so why didn't you respec to a template that has enough in aug or chants to get the end chant?

T

tris-

paladins who specd correctly dont need a respec , i.e. 48 chants :sleeping:

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by Fingoniel
wait for 1.58 and go kill a dragon.

Oh and whine at Mythic for the respec - it's their decision. Not GOAs.

incidentally, we've known about these changes since before we got 1.52 and respecs - so why didn't you respec to a template that has enough in aug or chants to get the end chant?

maybe this char was created before US got 1.53 did u think about that?

P

Psy|:m00:

creating a char before 1.53 went live in US doesn't mean jack if euro daoc didn't have 1.52, so you must have known that paladins get end chant by the time daoc euro was patched to 1.52 since us was up to 1.54ish by then o_O

R

Rollie_David

regardless when something like this is introduced a respec should be made available.

R

Rollie_David

no point shammies and paladins got respecs by /appeal, im not whining if u look at my post i asked goa please, since we dont have /appeal i thought i would write it here i have also used rightnow.

S

SilverHood

people spec their chars to how the game is AT THE MOMENT

not how it's gonna be 6 months from now

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by SilverHood
people spec their chars to how the game is AT THE MOMENT

not how it's gonna be 6 months from now

Agreed.

It's a shame some of the God complexes located on this board can't see that and find it hard to pass up the opportunity to flame though. :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Dook_Pug

Agreed.

It's a shame some of the God complexes located on this board can't see that and find it hard to pass up the opportunity to flame though. :rolleyes:

who flamed? :)

oh you did..
And it's Forum Deity not God Complex... although that'd be a cool custom title.

Must pester for it :)

dune:
if you want to do the equivalent of an /appeal - try RightNow... this is Barrysworld where random players post gibberish, rip the piss out of the more unfortunate and the GMs occasionally post some info.

This is not the GOA helpdesk :)

S

Sarnat

Mythic decided that the change wasnt big enough to grant a respec.

Don't ask for one, you won't get it.

F

FredaOfAxiom

In 1.52 we all got the chance of a full respec... We also knew about the end regens becoming available in 1.54... Where were u at this time? Try doing what we all did... Read the VNboards :rolleyes:

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by FredaOfAxiom
Try doing what we all did... Read the VNboards :rolleyes:

yes because those boards are a joy to read............ :rolleyes

O

old.Reno

Then just read the patch notes on camelotherald.

S

speshneeds

they got respec in us via /appeal, we should be able to get them via rightnow really

F

FredaOfAxiom

Originally posted by speshneeds
they got respec in us via /appeal, we should be able to get them via rightnow really

The US got it because it was new to them... We dont need it as we should have known about it! You can only try appealing but I wouldnt hold your breath for the reason I stated.

W

wolfspirit

lolol if that compliment doesnt work nothing will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom