give please..

J

Jerelyn

wouldn't it be nice with a ingame Journal where you could write stuff down?
for example:

*crafters don't have to remember or write down orders, prices etc. with pen and paper, and then afterwards spend 10 minutes trying to find it....

*guild leaders could keep track of some important stuff, without using pen and paper.

*your friendslist certainly makes sence: "aaah.. she's the one i grouped with in DF, at avernals where we got suck nice xp.."

and i can find a LOT more episodes where an ingame journal would be nice..

simply click a button in your COMMAND creen and this little editable window will popup...

what do you guys think?

-Jerelyn

T

Thorarin

Well, crafting I prefer to keep a pen and paper log off personally, but there are plenty of other possibilities of course.
Mostly as a to-do list it would be nice. Sure, I can do it with a text editor, but sometimes I actually play full screen and ballpoints are always empty for some reason.

On a vaguely related note, I'd like to be able to turn on the chatlog option and have it also log all the text that was recently sent (maybe the last 5 minutes), so I have the entire conversation I wanted to log without needing screenshots.

Lastly: GIFV copy/paste option for text :)

There are also plenty of other things I'd like for Mythic to spend time on developing, so realistly it should be kept fairly simple :)

H

Herbal Remedy

tbh i rather they balanced rvr 1st before we got pretty much pointless fluff like this

A

Ala

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
tbh i rather they balanced rvr 1st before we got pretty much pointless fluff like this

*lol*

As if thats gonna happen while they are spending time making sure we can wear our fucking hoods up or down .... :(

J

Jerelyn

who doesn't?

but nvm, this was a thread for you guys to say something like: "yes, that could be a pretty nice feature" or: "no, i don't really see the need of ir"

not: "whine whine whine" "i want this made instead, because that sucks so badly" "and they haven't even made that yet, so why should they think of this?"

no guys.. this thread is for IF they should implement an ingame journal, and in that case would you use it?. Not wether they have the time for it, or wether they have more unfinished stuff to take care of first...

-Jerelyn

R

Ravenbourne

I think it would be a good idea to note /locs and stuff, where you found good drops, quest notes etc, pain in the arse sifting through pages and pages of scribble

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
I think it would be a good idea to note /locs and stuff, where you found good drops, quest notes etc, pain in the arse sifting through pages and pages of scribble
Indeed.

I usually use the guild MOTD when playing on pryd to take down locs like that - gets kinda cluttered after a while.

Perhaps a private and a public journal containing a (low) maximum number of chars would be nice.

Problem as I see it would be storage space on the servers - unless it was stored locally.

C

choonz

It could be a good idea i guess. A Reminder system wouldnt go amiss either. You could set it to pop up at a certain time with a message of your choice "dragon raid at 8pm" or whatever.

While we are on the topic of feature additions, its about time Stealthers in the same group could see each other damnit :p

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by choonz
It could be a good idea i guess. A Reminder system wouldnt go amiss either. You could set it to pop up at a certain time with a message of your choice "dragon raid at 8pm" or whatever.

While we are on the topic of feature additions, its about time Stealthers in the same group could see each other damnit :p

hehe was thinking that earlier when i was duoing with a guildie spent more time trying to find each other than actually killing stuff :)

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
hehe was thinking that earlier when i was duoing with a guildie spent more time trying to find each other than actually killing stuff :)
Well, atleast it gives some frustruation that hopefully leads to more soloers :D

( I know it did for me - spending 70% of the time typing 'wru?' just strengthened my passion for soloing :D )

G

Garnet

sorry but i doubt RVR will be balanced ever to be honest...

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Garnet
sorry but i doubt RVR will be balanced ever to be honest...

Yep, mid is gonna be overpowered allways :(

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Kallio
Yep, mid is gonna be overpowered allways :(
Overpoweredness is in the eyes of the defeated :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom