Give more 1 fg vs 1 fg

rales

Loyal Freddie
Just hope that one day the fights could b 1 vs 1 rather then have shit loads of adds more on the alb side then mid or hib. good guilds that we love playin agaisnt french (hibs), groove,vr,dh all 1 vs 1 not adders we should do it more often.
Cant change the way ppl play but it would b nice if ppl could undertand :wub: :cheers:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
tons of action last night, shame everyone was ADDING TO FUCK.

Dem Adders, show some fucking respect. If not for us just for fg rvr. Zerging us aint fun but hey if thats the only way u can win right? :kissit:

mjanota

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

Dem Adders, show some fucking respect. If not for us just for fg rvr. Zerging us aint fun but hey if thats the only way u can win right? :kissit:

a small note to you, we added on purpose, we dont add on guilds we respect (Groove, CG, TN) Thinks thats all actully.. ;)

Treat others like you wanna be treated yourself, but if you break it, dont expect us show anything back) Hence the adding last night, was a laugh thou, knowing we pissed you off good..

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
mjanota said:
a small note to you, we added on purpose, we dont add on guilds we respect (Groove, CG, TN) Thinks thats all actully.. ;)

Treat others like you wanna be treated yourself, but if you break it, dont expect us show anything back) Hence the adding last night, was a laugh thou, knowing we pissed you off good..

Hi Staji , Ok we got the msg.Be sure that you will on add us everytime cause we will add always on you everytime from now on.
You finished fight with VR-TT when we killed you yesterday , dont expect Let you rebuff , set fop's ,traps when we find you in our way.However you added os us 3 Times while we were fighting some other grps.Two different cases nothing to compare about obviously.Anyway Add on Us everytime cause we will do the same at you.

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
somebody is still upset over getting booted from boat in the north ocean stajj? it was a joke (haha) :<

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Chrstffr said:
somebody is still upset over getting booted from boat in the north ocean stajj? it was a joke (haha) :<

-.-

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

yes a real shame mate

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
would be nice to fight away from that area, too many scouts, extra casters around adding in oh so useful dmg ;\

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Get real.

Its simple, if u want 1FG v 1FG chat on IRC and meet somewhere very remote to do it. If you run around in places where you expect to catch random peps and naff groups to farm and expect them not to add if u happen to meet a good 8v8, forget it.
If I see anyone in the frontier except a 1-1 stealther fight, I'll attack, until of course the day when the fg's don't attack me if I'm in duo'ing against a few enemy.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Vandar said:
Get real.

Its simple, if u want 1FG v 1FG chat on IRC and meet somewhere very remote to do it.

think thats what i said

would be nice to fight away from that area

area being HW.

But anyway, if mids took bolg or something be nice to roam around breif

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Vandar said:
if you run around in places where you expect to catch random peps and naff groups to farm and expect them not to add if u happen to meet a good 8v8, forget it.

Agree ;o

Sara

Fledgling Freddie
its funny how these FG's dont want stealthers to add on their fights however whenever ive been in a 1v1 with either my infil or scout with a sb/NS etc and a FG passes by surprise surprise they'll kill me.

Adding is part of the game if u dont want it to happen dont fight on ocassus or brynja etc etc

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Sara said:
its funny how these FG's dont want stealthers to add on their fights however whenever ive been in a 1v1 with either my infil or scout with a sb/NS etc and a FG passes by surprise surprise they'll kill me

You know, there's nothing more fun than zerging a scout.

(Exeption: zerging 2 scouts)

rales

Loyal Freddie
Sara said:
its funny how these FG's dont want stealthers to add on their fights however whenever ive been in a 1v1 with either my infil or scout with a sb/NS etc and a FG passes by surprise surprise they'll kill me.

Adding is part of the game if u dont want it to happen dont fight on ocassus or brynja etc etc

this post is not to flame no1, simple as that if u add we will add, but we would like not too, game can b played the way u want but is all about skills imo, adding ppl there is no skill at all and tbh wats the fun killing ppl without a proper fight that u can talk later on and b proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandar
Get real.

Its simple, if u want 1FG v 1FG chat on IRC and meet somewhere very remote to do it.

the only prob with that there isnt many guilds like that (dont add)....

:wub:

sorry for those ppl that dont add and i havent metioned ;)

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
You know, there's nothing more fun than zerging a scout.

(Exeption: zerging 2 scouts)

By the same token I'm sure solo scouts find nothing more fun than adding on fg vs fg :eek:

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Players have different views on this subject. Personally, I dont agree with the no-add mentality that most FGs have (or claim to have :)). I enjoy an even fight as much as the next guy, but I dont expect every fight to be even.

A few nights ago albs were invading our (mid) frontier. I think they had Bledmeer and all Bled towers at the time, and there were messages in alliance chat requesting more mids to protect our frontier. I was part of the defense running around solo with my shammy. At one time some albs and mids were fighting outside Bledmeer and I instictively joined the fight. I could tell by the /rude spam from a mid afterwards that I had just added on a FG vs FG fight. Many people would probably say that what I did was dishonourable and a big no-no, but to me it was just the natural thing to do. I wasn't even aware it was FG vs FG fight, but even if I did I would probably have acted the same. I hate the way this no-add mentality affects RvR. In my humble opinion, it totally spoils the spirit of the game when you feel forced to stand by and watch.

That being said the game is undoubtedly more fun if the majority of fights are somewhat even. It's too bad the "new frontiers" do nothing to help or encourage this. It all revolves around a keep, a tower or even worse... a dock. Soloers, FGs and zergs all roam the same areas. It would be great if soloers (for some reason) would concentrate in certain areas and FGs in other areas.

Just my 2 copper

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Sheph said:
Like it always have been.

afaik dh added on grps that have been runing their first day in emain so didnt even have the chance to add on DH yet.

doublestandards rox.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, just to take a different slant on this, I'd like it very much if instead of ganking me stupid when I run solo, that one person from the enemy group stops and fights me 1 v 1 rather then everyone pile in. At least that way I'd feel like I had a fair chance. Well, as fair a chance as a Paladin can have in gimp gear with tonk resists and no buffs :)

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Sheph said:
Like it always have been.

You, Sheph, and with you many others in DH, are just bittered people. Surely FGs have added on your fights, just as often as FGs have added on 'our' fights, but 'we' don't lower ourselves to adding-on-all either right?

I know your motto regarding TT is 'zerg on sight' (according to staj), while I hounestly can't remember the last time we added on you. (Moreover, I don't recall TT ever having added deliberately on any FG.) Point is that there are more FGs out who deserve credit for their non-adding policy (VP for instance, great bunch of people), you people just make yourself disliked and thus zerged simply because of the shit attitude you have.

It's time for you bunch to start seeing yourselves as part of the FG-RvR clan, Just like many other groups from all 3 realms do. Trust me, they are all here to play RvR in the same way you do, they just are nicer people who can actually forgive others for adding sometimes.

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
afaik dh added on grps that have been runing their first day in emain so didnt even have the chance to add on DH yet.

doublestandards rox.

From my first RPs to my last I've been added down. Those who make the effort and try to make the game more fun and dont add will reap their rewards. Sometimes even an apology (hi @ grappultarget #1).

Those who blatantly added me down for several years and suddenly try to talk their way out of their behaviour is just silly.

Show your ways and I'm sure someone will reward you.

As for last nights incident i can only repeat. We got killed by some adds and when we saw them again we ran them over. If this was you, reader, I would suggest you try your luck again at not adding.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I never add on a fair fight as long as it´s not a large battle event like a keep retake or something, or as long as it´s not in the most populated areas like Beno bridge/Virilis (sp?) plains. And I`m almost always running solo.
Doesn´t save me from getting steamrolled in like 0,5s by your horde of Baruns and whatnot though. :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Sheph said:
From my first RPs to my last I've been added down. Those who make the effort and try to make the game more fun and dont add will reap their rewards. Sometimes even an apology (hi @ grappultarget #1).

Those who blatantly added me down for several years and suddenly try to talk their way out of their behaviour is just silly.

Show your ways and I'm sure someone will reward you.

As for last nights incident i can only repeat. We got killed by some adds and when we saw them again we ran them over. If this was you, reader, I would suggest you try your luck again at not adding.

Does this mean your back?

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Sara said:
those solo'ers we know won't add on our fights we will spare, those we know as adders will die, simple as that.
And the ones we don't have a clue about it's usually 50/50 :p
edit: scouts will always die no matter what though :)

Kais

Banned
Vandar said:
Get real.

Its simple, if u want 1FG v 1FG chat on IRC and meet somewhere very remote to do it. If you run around in places where you expect to catch random peps and naff groups to farm and expect them not to add if u happen to meet a good 8v8, forget it.
If I see anyone in the frontier except a 1-1 stealther fight, I'll attack, until of course the day when the fg's don't attack me if I'm in duo'ing against a few enemy.

hi random add #476

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom