Give hints to cool tv-series :)

Espen

Banned
Just sitting here watching a new action series... called Wanted.. pretty cool stuff :) anyone got any cool new series they wanna give tips about?

if you want info about Wanted.. you can read the info about it on Thepiratebay :p

(note: i dont condone downloading pirated material, but its info on the show on the site so thats what im pointing at) ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tru Calling is awesome series. got Eliza Dushku (Faith from buffy) in it.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Now and again ... it got 2 seasons before the canceled it.. I loved watching it. Very funny and compeling to watch.

one of the worst series i have EVER seen in my time on this planet has to be :

LeXX , Sky one used to show it late at night .. man it s00ked

The Remake of The Invisiable man was kwel as well ... Bobby HObbes does what bobby hobbes ought to do =).

ummm , i think i watch "so crap they are funny shows"

where as Teh seal watchs "So carp it's a cooking show" :worthy:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tried to get in "24" four times. Just bored the arse off me.
TBH all Sky series except X Files I got bored with

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Dark Skies. That fkin roxored bigtime.

when that finished Now and Again came out and that too was great(not as good but was still great) was sorry when it stopped.

both had wassisname in them Eric Close or sommat cant remember name but he fkin roxors too!!1!

Dark Skies ftw tho!!! :sex: :sex:

(Dark Skies wasa bit like X Files but was 100000000000 times better and darker)
:clap:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Espen said:
if you want info about Wanted.. you can read the info about it on Thepiratebay :p

(note: i dont condone downloading pirated material, but its info on the show on the site so thats what im pointing at) ;)

Isnt illegal to download TV-series anyway as they have been released to the general public - just as it isnt illegal to tape them from TV on a video/dvd recorder and give a copy to a friend etc. Only illegal if you try to make money from it.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
24 is the most involving series I have ever watched... every ep you want to know how many people jack is going to kill on his own! Intense! I own all the dvd box-sets, I love it!

Tru-Calling was good too ;)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
liek amfgawd go watch Dark Skies nooooooooowwwwwwwww!!11 XD

:p

(seriously though its the best show that was ever on the telly and if you dont go watch it you will die alone)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Fana said:
Isnt illegal to download TV-series anyway as they have been released to the general public - just as it isnt illegal to tape them from TV on a video/dvd recorder and give a copy to a friend etc. Only illegal if you try to make money from it.
this is a big filthy lie, you have no rights on their product (the tv-serie in this case), only the station and the company have rights to do anything. (cept for recording) its kinda weird.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
this is a big filthy lie, you have no rights on their product (the tv-serie in this case), only the station and the company have rights to do anything. (cept for recording) its kinda weird.

Not a lie at all. It is not illegal to record a tv program and lend a copy to a friend - only difference here is that you send the copy digitally.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Fana said:
Not a lie at all. It is not illegal to record a tv program and lend a copy to a friend - only difference here is that you send the copy digitally.
its illigal to lend stuff like that iirc, and its very much illigal to do it digitally (i.e p2p)

anyway, Soprano's rock :>

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
My 3 fav series are Stargate, Farscape and Red Dwarf.

Both have some action, nice story line and some comedy in them, plus O'Neil and Crichton. <3

My fav part in Farscape was when he was dressed up as a morron and yelling "humans are superior!". :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
[SS]Gamblor said:
Now and again ... it got 2 seasons before the canceled it.. I loved watching it. Very funny and compeling to watch.

I Remember watching episodes of this at 2:30 in the morning on ITV many moons ago was good show.

Red Dwarf was fucking awesome

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lost, Deadwood, Firefly (cancelled but awsome), Tru Calling is pretty damn good, Battlestar Galatica (new series) is shaping up pretty good as well.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Battlestar Galatica (new series) is shaping up pretty good as well.
Has quite a intence atmosphere to it I thought, when it showed out in space with the spaceships. I've not seen many of them, but the ones I have has been quite good, altho lacking the comedy side of things which I like in scifis not keen on serious stuff.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Lost, Deadwood, Firefly (cancelled but awsome), Tru Calling is pretty damn good, Battlestar Galatica (new series) is shaping up pretty good as well.
I've been very impressed with what I've seen of Lost so far.

Firefly was a truely awesome series, and I'm really looking forward to the movie (called Serenity) which comes out in November. :clap:

I really enjoyed the new Battlestar Galactica, too. Some nice twists from the original, such as Starbuck being a woman! :eek7:

Season 4 of 24 has just been released on DVD, so I'm waiting for my copy to arrive in the post to give me something new to watch in the evenings as a break from working my way through my huge collection of downloaded anime fansubs! :p

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
I'm waiting for my copy to arrive in the post

me too, and I can't wait. 24 is truely gripping stuff. The number of times I've thought "I'll just watch one episode" and ended up watching 4 or 5.

Dark Skies was cool too, I had forgotten about it tbh. Think I'll see if I can get hold of it from somewhere.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Due South
Frasier (and cheers ofcourse)
Early Edition

Love those series. They ain't new, but they're still cool anyway :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
there was a really cool series on c4 last year called "line of fire" about FBI and undercover agents etc then i went to Oz and missed the last ep!!! they havent shown series 2 dont know if they even made one but series one was ace.

FarScape is my all time fave tbh drop the endless repeats of simpsons and show F/S again simpsons rock but theres only so many times you can see that sodding monorail episode without ripping your eyes out.

i really really wish they'd show some classic reruns of shows like A-Team, wonderwoman, increadible hulk, green hornett, Batman (with adam west), dukes of hazzard etc tbh i'd much rather tune in to those than watch another series of big brother and it'd be cool to have the classics on either late at night in dead time or on a weekend afternoon.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
[SS]Gamblor said:

Should of watched the C5 version 3-4 years ago, it use to be quite good.

King of Queens
Fraiser
South Park
Drawn Together
Two and a Half Men.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I have to say Stargate is the best series ever, just a shame they stopped making new ones, but o well u still have the other 1-6-7 series to watch.

I wub stargate the best thing on tv. :) :worthy:

It's usually on SKYONE if you want to watch it.

Also all those CSI miama/newyork/csi there is a few of them which are really interesting to watch.

People get murdered etc and police have to figure out who did it kinda if thingy but more detailed ofc.

Savannah

Fledgling Freddie
West Wing
Stargate
Stargate atlantis
battelstar galatica
Farscape
andromeda
Firefly
Smallville
Angel
Lost

im a sucker for corny shows and scifi :D

tho west wing >> all

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the A-team, everything else was just shit...maybe airwolf.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh forgot to mention scrubs! imo one of the funniest shows ever and frasier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom