Give cat-ear headgear! Roar!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
One of these?
bwaexample09.jpg

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I want one of thats hats with beercans in either side and straws coming down to my mouth - that would look mint on me trailer park sorc!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I can confirm that is actually a "lesser male" hat - few things wrong with that -
1 - Miller in teh cans... needs to be Special Brew at the very least.

2 It only has 1 straw for both cans - you really should have a straw per can, and maybe a straw per nostril as well - you can never ingest enough beer in 1 attempt.

3. Faceguard - wtf - what kind of self respecting trailer park beer swiller is gonna want to have his face protected whilst drinking beer - how on earth are you supposed to fall face down on the kerb and knock a few of your teeth out for that lovely Redneck image.....

Other than that..nice hat!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest, if you intend to drink more than once can at once, don't arse about - beer bong is the answer :)

I rarely drink beer anymore - a good whiskey and a few shots of sambuca/tequila/schnapps = less toilet time = more drinkin time ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Rediknight said:
I rarely drink beer anymore - a good whiskey and a few shots of sambuca/tequila/schnapps = less toilet time = more drinkin time ;)

= Less liver time ;)

Tilda

Why use a hat when you can use a tube and a funnel?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Why use a hat when you can use a tube and a funnel?

You do know we are talking about drinking beer here and nothing else????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom