Meatballs

<tweases some fluff out of Klav's belly button>

K

klavrynd

oi, im saving that up for my pillows

ps : i'm rerolling to interior designer

C

chi_

Mythic have seperate teams working on seperate things. Seems like the fluff team actually finished something which was meant to be in the game 18 months ago :rolleyes:

Balance >>>>>>>>>>>>> fluff though ;(

C

Cala-more

all seems nice BUT PLZ MAKE THEM TELL US HOW MUCH GOLD!!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

It will be cool if we can raid and ransack enemy realm's housing zones! :D

Anyone up for a spot of raping and pillaging? :D

Mmmm...elvish women in french maids uniforms. ~growl~

S

Sarnat

I'm pretty damn sure the graphics people have done most of the work on these. I'm also pretty sure those people have nothing to do with class balance. Nor do the coders usually (unless it involves fixing a bug or introducing a totally new type of spell or fixing issues like LOS). I really can't see why anyone would whine about this as it's a big addition to the game, IMO.

G

gurki

Seems like this is a PVE only thing :((
This might actually be fun if there were houses in the frontier you could destroy take over though it would probably end up being just like keeps :/

G

geysor

I can't help feeling that housing is just a bit sad and pointless.

R

Roalith

Originally posted by Sarnat
I'm pretty damn sure the graphics people have done most of the work on these. I'm also pretty sure those people have nothing to do with class balance. Nor do the coders usually (unless it involves fixing a bug or introducing a totally new type of spell or fixing issues like LOS).

So who, exactly, does fix class balance issues? Designers? And what have the designers been doing...? Designing houses...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom