Giv Pvp Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

)nick(

Aww I hit a little to close to home and hurt ickle care bear's feelings - have another cookie. If its any consolation I'm sure someone will be impressed with the amount of forum posts you've made and give you the care and attention you crave to help you get through your miserable and pathetic little forum obsessed life.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Oh pardon me oh glorious master. I bow down to your superiour daoc wisdom.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Aww I hit a little to close to home and hurt ickle care bear's feelings - have another cookie. If its any consolation I'm sure someone will be impressed with the amount of forum posts you've made and give you the care and attention you crave to help you get through your miserable and pathetic little forum obsessed life.

If we're going that way we can beginn to discuss how much time you spend on daoc and how much time you will spend getting lvls on pvp, but thats just sad so I'll be the better man and not do that.

O

old.Tohtori

Isn't it fun how every turns Sigmund Freud every time someone flames them? Everyone who posts literally anything is utterly and without a doubt labeled as a nolife having suck j00 momma loser.

C

cougar-

and then we talk about whats harder, pwning ppl on pvp or make many posts on offtopic section?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Did I ever make any comments about my post count?
And by all means if you can feel like an achiever by "pwning" people on pvp go ahead.

S

Subbiz

Gombur Glodson, whats your name @ pvp server gonna be? or do u even play at all?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I am not gonna play pvp, didnt find it very amusing, im gonna play normal server. Sorry to dissapoint you.

S

Subbiz

what a shame :> then stop posting here..
or, you trying to lvl your forum status by spamming?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I did ask for them to give you poor people pvp, but would you believe it? They ignored the plea.

O

old.Tohtori

Well these guys had two locked threads allready so, kinda shows how intelligent the company is here Gombur.

O

old.Tohtori

Oh don't even start with me. I've been making the mods wonder about if they should or should not lock my threads long before you and your little furry friends came along acting as über flame master galore. You say that Gombur is only upping his posts etc etc but you seem like a one lining spam child from what has been going here.

We may be off-topic most times but atleast we arn't stupid.

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Our homes?
Rather our highways... caravans as far as you can see.
Every time I drive behind a caravan with "NL" on the license plate, I want to press "R" for "Rocket Launcher"... :eek:

About time I get my car modified...

Pas maar op of ik neuk je huis en steek je vrouw in de fik !

:eek6:

O

old.Tohtori

Sicko once again comes to the wesque with his twactor! :clap:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

*cackles* Yeah right...

Give the guy some credit, at least he spelled excalibur right.

B

Belsameth

Our homes?
Rather our highways... caravans as far as you can see.
Every time I drive behind a caravan with "NL" on the license plate, I want to press "R" for "Rocket Launcher"... :eek:

About time I get my car modified...

you're not the only one, and I imagine I'm seeing them a whole lot more then you :p

besides that, the guy a little higher threatened to rape your house and burn your wife. silly dutchies. you have to explain them everything

O

old.Tohtori

Isn't it exculibar? excalibur can't be right..that's the sword some moist bitch gave to king whatshisname...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Soulcatcher

you're not the only one, and I imagine I'm seeing them a whole lot more then you :p

besides that, the guy a little higher threatened to rape your house and burn your wife. silly dutchies. you have to explain them everything

What a perv... our house was built in 1926 - and is, at least 75 years older than he is.

Pervert kaaskopps (did I spell it right this time?).

B

Belsameth

take off the last PS. besides that, judging by the info he gives, he's from belgium which is even worse :p

D

danskmacabre

Get back on topic fast (I.E. Whining about the PvP server).
Or I lock the thread.

If you feel the need to pointlessly flame each other, open a thread in Off topic.
Of course if that gets too nasty, I'll lock that too.

Carry on..:)

[edit]
Pruned and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom