Giv Patch server!!!

O

old.0xygen

you seriously thought they would get it right?

O

old.Tohtori

Hour late?

They said late afternoon....

M

Madonion Slicer

Give them a chance it is 09:23 am, jesus i have not even done any work yet, let the Coffee and Cornflakes a chance to settle then we can all do some work.

I

inqy

No, but I am hopeful things will be ok for this evening. :)

From the DaoC Europe page
8 am GMT : Patching servers available.

But still patch server at 8am they say on the daoc page. So GIV!

B

Belsameth

I must say it's not exactly smart of GOA to name times, seeing as there's always peole crying and whining the moment those are not met spot on, and aperantly totally oblivious about how much work can go in such a massive patch and server migration.

A

Apathy

We can look forward to BW being zerged ALL DAY!

a.

B

BrassMonkey

Yeah but Ooooo never mind what i was gonna post 1 hour and 40 minutes now! I mean really people......

T

Tilda

if i worked for GOA (i wish ;) ) i would put all times back by 3 hours, then when it was all finished early I could put up a cheery message saying that because were so good wev'e got it done early :)
ahh master of propaganda :p

Tilda

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by Tilda
if i worked for GOA (i wish ;) ) i would put all times back by 3 hours, then when it was all finished early I could put up a cheery message saying that because were so good wev'e got it done early :)

Tilda

That was probably the plan, in their 'real plan' the servers should be up and running already ;). But they ran into real trouble :).

I

inqy

I'm really not bothered belive it or not. I expect I won't be able to login all day, even when the patch servers are back up, they'll be flooded by thousands trying to update their daoc.

I was just bored and needed a flame fest :p

B

Belsameth

Tilda

that's indeed the way to go.
set your time table with a lot of room, that way the chance to see happily surprised people is bigger then the whiny OMG! ur 5minz late!!!111 people.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Pempulla

That was probably the plan, in their 'real plan' the servers should be up and running already ;). But they ran into real trouble :).

espresso machine broken again? ;)
or did kemor drop his coffee?

Tilda

B

belth

Someone used the 1gb lines for something else than downloading the patch last night...

F

Flimgoblin

espresso machine broken again? ;)
or did kemor drop his coffee?

Tilda

naw it's the muffins they brought in to go with the coffee :)
(see Roo's "alternative" news ;))

H

hobarv

It would be nice with some info from GOA why they are delayed,and some new times for when the patcher/servers are available

M

marillion

My pc is getting loney.

Awww, having to wait. Its began to freeze up.

Current system temp: MB 14C
CPU 18C

Last time, they got 1.54 wrong, it took them 3 goes to get the bug on install right.

Got SI at 9:20 am, 2 hours after coming off nights. My long weekend starts now, and bored.

T

tripitaka

getting annoyed with all the whining

FFS all i can say is stop the F'ing insessant whining - It'll be ready when its ready. Get a life, go out , get some fresh air. those that are sooo impatient obviously need it.

Its a game FFS, not real life. and don't come on with that crap about RL, whats that... old news.

I

inqy

Re: getting annoyed with all the whining

Originally posted by tripitaka
FFS all i can say is stop the F'ing insessant whining - It'll be ready when its ready. Get a life, go out , get some fresh air. those that are sooo impatient obviously need it.

Its a game FFS, not real life. and don't come on with that crap about RL, whats that... old news.

yada, what else is there to do. Besides I don't whine, I state the facts :)

oh and stop whining about the whining. :p

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom