Giv help plz

R

rure

I have a little problem. The more I play with my minstrel in emain/odin the more I feel that I dont want to play him in rvr, I dont wanna be in the back singing PS while the others are fighting (I've been yelled at too many times about this). And I seem to mess up mezzing all the time in smaller fights. Atm he is only lvl 46. PvE is okey with him.

I may feel like this because of my computer, a P3 450mhz with voodoo3. (Guess if defending excal is laggy :p )

So, is it worth getting him to 50 and just do nothing with him or do you think I should lvl my friar? Friar seems easy enuff for my computer in rvr. F8, /stick, spam Friars Boon button, /release.

Thanks in advance

Rure
46.64 Minstrel of <Vox Dei>

O

old.LandShark

Well, one solution is to avoid emain. Not a very good solution if you don't want to forever be a low-RR gimp like me though :p
Tried getting more RAM?

G

gverig

minstrel to lvl 50

well i can say this, minstrel in emain without buff bot and soloing aint gonna work!! minstrel is a group whore due to low dmg output, so u better get used to it, i have a lvl 50 minstrel and im enjoying emain with a good group, some messes and demesses and then fight, minstrel are a second hand tank its perhaps sad but true, have fun anyway thats what its all about =)

A

Apathy

Aww Rure...you're fine in RvR! And you know that as soon as you ding 50, you are going to be strapped to my back 24/7 and making the game a nicer place for me.

As for mezzing...that's my job so you don't need to worry about that either. :D

Stick at it...I neeeed you!

pusspuss

a.

B

bracken_woodman

Rure you do fine mate, always a pleasure having you in the group. Just stick at it and it will get easier :D

And Apathy, mitts off he's coming with us :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom