Gimps at mmg

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Begach

The 7 alb stealthers at mmg emain. Gay. The warders aiit i can forgive. Acrofirme your the gayest high RR in alb. You saw i was alone. Was near the end of the fight and i wasn't loosing. RP hoe and n00b. You that shite that you need to leach rps off warders now??

And to the 3 n00bs that didn't even make it to me to leach a bit......AWWWWW........maybe next time.

B.

K

Kindar

Don't go to emain...stop rvr and the game will die.

OWNED btw!

G

grimster

Yeppers, they got reason alright.

Pain takes the blame for all Alb stealtherzergings, np! from now on and let's say 1,5 years back :)

Pain's reaon:We can and have a blast doing it

Balb's reason:pain

=Pain PwNs

B

Begach

Couple nice screenies btw. 2 warder infs plus meena (probably not your fault but hey *shrug*) hammering away and a nice one of acro the gimp pimping off meena's fight (in dmg shot). Strong game guys. I didn't screenie the 3 gimps who where too shite to even make it into the fight.

I feel sorry for you guys.......strongest by far stealthers in all the realms and no feckin backbone. Made my night :)

B.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Begach
Since when was a bard standing solo part of a mid stealth zerg? Try again.

B.

You seriously think you could pass MMG with 7 sealthers there?.........

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by grimster
Yeppers, they got reason alright.

Pain takes the blame for all Alb stealtherzergings, np! from now on and let's say 1,5 years back :)

Pain's reaon:We can and have a blast doing it

Balb's reason:pain

=Pain PwNs

You really think alb stealthers were gonna put up with it?

No they zerg back and innocent people gets in the middle, deal with it!

B

Begach

Originally posted by Aybabtu
You seriously think you could pass MMG with 7 sealthers there?.........

a) the glory of stealth is that i can't see them. Yes???

b) i wasn't at the gate.....i was a little off near the tree's......they added from the gate when i poped meena the scout and was kickin her ass.

B.

G

grimster

You really think alb stealthers were gonna put up with it?

No they zerg back and innocent people gets in the middle, deal with it!

Now where in my post have I stated I can't deal with the Alb stealther zerg?

I can, as we started it ....aight!?

And is there actually Innocent people in emain? you sound like the friggin United Nations or Red Cross :)

A

Aybabtu

a) the glory of stealth is that i can't see them. Yes???

b) i wasn't at the gate.....i was a little off near the tree's......they added from the gate when i poped meena the scout and was kickin her ass.

B.

a) wasn't saying you could see them. Im asking you if you think they'd let you pass if they were there.

b) Not many people let others kill realm mates.

B

Begach

Point is, that shit is nothing but gay. Been there and it's fuckin lame. Anyone recall the night i got zerged that many times I built a NS/ranger zerg and cleared odins all night then camped amg till you fuckin retard albs went to bed? I do. It was a borin shit night where we all went to bed early feeling bad.

If you guys are gonna be assholes take it the hell away from the rest of us.

Now back to the real thing. How exactly does this aply to me a solo hib? And non of that innocents shit.....i'm a non stealther and as stated you got all the time in the world to identify and know i aint a retard from pain.

B.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by grimster
Now where in my post have I stated I can't deal with the Alb stealther zerg?

I can, as we started it ....aight!?

And is there actually Innocent people in emain? you sound like the friggin United Nations or Red Cross :)

oiiiiiiiiiiiii........................

that comment wasn't for you.

UN, Red Cross please, im bad to da bone! :flame:

B

Begach

a) wasn't saying you could see them. Im asking you if you think they'd let you pass if they were there.

b) Not many people let others kill realm mates.

a) lets re-interate i didn't pass. I never approached the gate.

b) And that is where lame assed maybe not grouped but camp together retards get thier rps without fear of getting killed off a solo. And also why gimp feckers like those in pain form a stealth zerg guild.

B.

A

Aybabtu

Now back to the real thing. How exactly does this aply to me a solo hib? And non of that innocents shit.....i'm a non stealther and as stated you got all the time in the world to identify and know i aint a retard from pain.

B.

You are fucking prey god damnit face it. so who cares youra bard, prolly just gonna mezz them at the first chance you get.

B

Begach

You are fucking prey god damnit face it. so who cares youra bard, prolly just gonna mezz them at the first chance you get.

Meena was at half life with my AM, and both insta's still up and unused. Me at 3/4 life. She even threw a debuff charge at a bard she was getting owned so bad.

Questions/comments mofo?

B.

A

Aybabtu

Meena was at half life with my AM, and both insta's still up and unused. Me at 3/4 life. She even threw a debuff charge at a bard she was getting owned so bad.

Questions/comments mofo?

B.

Pwned?

Cry more n00b?

Wassup Justin?

anything else you wanted?

A

arrakeen

Since when was a bard standing solo part of a mid stealth zerg? Try again.

B.

You are crying about you getting killede as a solo bard?

Imho thats just stupid... ;P

What about me then, when i solo with my rm, should i whine just because i get jumped by more then one?

gah... Thats just stupid

B

Begach

Lol once again you owned your self in front of the whole of BW. Your a twat. It's in the thread........and now it's locked in there.

Gay assed, anything for rps hoe inf :great:

B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread