Gimp of the week

Natswoo

Banned
We've got a hall of shame etc, but from excal RvR forums we have to have gimp of the week. So post your nominations here and we can see :D

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
We've got a hall of shame etc, but from excal RvR forums we have to have gimp of the week. So post your nominations here and we can see :D

me when I get stunned during a qcast :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
gimpp of the week goes to the next poster...hahaha ballad cant resist

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Gimp of the week: Bahumat
Gimp of next week: Bahumat
Gimp of the week after that: Bahumat
Gimp of all weeks after that: geuss what....Bahumat!

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Tixxx imo any ranger who can crit shot u for 650 dmg and then not understand why your still able to shoot him (sure shot) after that with such high lwrps deserves this nomination to b fair

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Myself, cause I died by lunedor ,even if he added on me while I killed a shaman and I had 4 vampiric mists on me :eek:

Natswoo

Banned
that IIIlsiufsdfghfghsdhfbsh somthing or other boney in guildless.... just sits in Oceanus getting killed :twak:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Hahohohihihiohjohoihiohohoh something......phat phat phat bd troll that thinks his class cannot kill if he dont get to jump to cover the Aegir stable guy. :m00:

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Muzul imo, most gimp SB in da server

Btw dudes, dont vote bahumat, hes out of that competition, if he can be voted he win so far, so no fun .....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah im one of those uber l33t guys who gets banned from competitions cause he wins so much.

so far i am

freddy house king spammer 2004
sainsbury's most fall over in the ice cream isle 1994
sweatiest paladin 2004
1st place in the omg i hate bahumat but i strangely cant stop reading his posts 1984-2004

oh yeah i got silver in best use of a flower from the tnn merchant 2004

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Aithe said:
Gimp of the week: Bahumat
Gimp of next week: Bahumat
Gimp of the week after that: Bahumat
Gimp of all weeks after that: geuss what....Bahumat!

The first truth in this thread.

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
then download WoW vids? juniorx made some nice ones

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
hard to beat this gimp for the title :p daomas a level 50 sorcerer in artifact gear, watched him as he starts attacking an afk necromancer, pet is on defensive so runs for him, almot crapped myself laughing when the pet killed him and the necro was still afk :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
haha he should of run off then pet is out of range and dies. me and tsabo were lvl 27 when we did that to an afk necro hehe

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol some ppl have no clue what they are doing. then again getting a lvl 50 pl kinda explains why some ppl have no idea.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Got to agree with Bah on that one. I've pl-ed a number of chars on Camlan to 50 but, untill now, I've had a lot of experience with a similar, if not same, class on Excal. Now, I'm lvl-ing an healer and finding it quite an expensive education doing pvp with her ;)

Natswoo

Banned
sombody called Mezzzzzzzzzz i had just rezzed on a 10%er a little blue sorc ran by mezzed me and my ikkle lvl 40 bot, she ae mezzed me (i was unbuffed and unpetted) she petted me with a telamon i quickly hit MoC even with 10% hp i used my base dd on her, she took 5 hits of her pet and 3 nukes to get me from 10% and i almost killed her had she not run off..... its like Bahumat's damage... she has to be gimp of the week

Bahumat

FH is my second home
my dmg output is the highest in the game. im just a little shy showing it thats all dont be so mean you big meanie

im gonna tell my mommy

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
Gimp of the week... hm.... prolly kindrid... cant hit a infil 5lvl's lower than him or.... those stupid ass lvl 30 infils who think they can pa unstealthed....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
haha kindrid tried to uinstealth my 30 inf and it said i evaded him. lol /noob slap

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
haha kindrid tried to uinstealth my 30 inf and it said i evaded him. lol /noob slap

That is just luck dudes, maybe he can be gimp, but not noob for that.

When you both got a char with the 50% of the utility as kindrid atm then you can speak, atm you both are the n00bs imo to say hes a gimp/noob when he isnt

Bahumat

FH is my second home
are you his lover or something?

When you both got a char with the 50% of the utility as kindrid atm then you can speak

so paladins have no utility?

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
are you his lover or something?

so paladins have no utility?

No, im his friend, thats all

Pally gots utility to kill mobs, but on camlann pvp grps are so useless, and more if they are played by unskilled ppl ^^ :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom