gifv ZERG and CAMPING plzzzzzz!!11!!!!

A

Ardrias_Mid

The life as an Alb must be fun. Waiting in CK for 2 hours until you have twice of Mid numbers, then you go camp us :sleeping:

/salute to Morlach and Kilzana and the other stealthers tho

A

Ardwan

And I'm guessing when the Mids seriously outnumber the Albs, they make some sit out and not attack so that the teams are even right??

S

SilverHood

no, we usually spread out and get ganked in small groups until albs outnumber us again

D

Damon_D

Well atleast we dont run when charged by half our numbers...

A

Ardwan

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Well atleast we dont run when charged by half our numbers...

OMG!!!!

The Alb tradition of running away from anything that runs at us has been carried into the bg :D

A

Ardrias_Mid

Very much so, and this is only counting visibles.
Seeing as albs carry approx. 234363635767 infils in their pockets, and still shit their pants at the sheer sight of three mids.....

Well.....

A

alexe

Y u need some strong brave tanks, that hold thier position and dont run away...
Then albs kick butt cause well; They OUTNUMBER you hahaha.

Same thing for charges, u need some brave men to start the charge and the rest will follow.

O

old.Krusha

i know 4 ppl that doesnt run... we only spread out and regrp ;). Ever thought of that the running is to pull you in somewhere, im sure youve done this many times your self.

My only gripe atm .. im almost at 350 and will soon graduate from Thidranki :(.

A

Ardrias_Mid

No point trying to trick Alb, as they WILL run away :p

Hibs on the other hand.... ;)

A

andrilyn

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Very much so, and this is only counting visibles.
Seeing as albs carry approx. 234363635767 infils in their pockets, and still shit their pants at the sheer sight of three mids.....

Well.....

And you want me to beleave midgard dont have atleast that many SBs..
I am glad Im leveled out of Thidranki, much planning no action and too much wannabee stealthers.

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by andrilyn

And you want me to beleave midgard dont have atleast that many SBs..
I am glad Im leveled out of Thidranki, much planning no action and too much wannabee stealthers.

i second that (and the fact albion has alot of infis) and add Shammies to that aswell ;).

O

old.tuppe

well, last night atleast we mids tryed dont camp one place, or what i notice, this way give hibs/alb rezz people.
same time albs was camping at dead mids so they auto release and port back, or atleast so happend to me copple time.
but otherwise, had a lott fun, my kobbies leg is just so short, dont allways get fast place A to B.
and yes for those stealther, way too many :(

still learning how to play rune, its a lott different what Bers, sometimes still notice i am charging to melee :)

Users who are viewing this thread